|This article or section contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help GTA Wiki by |
It is a large, blue and white coach. The vehicle's name, as well as a picture of a Dachshund, are on the sides of the coach. The coach also has a red front bumper. The vehicle is poor in all driving aspects.
- Can be seen driving around near Los Santos International Airport.
- Commonly found on the Great Ocean Highway and eastern highways.
- It is the game's counterpart to Greyhound Lines.
- It is based on the real life MCI Renaissance E series bus
- 1A. Its name is possibly one of multiple plays; One is "Das hund" which is literally "The Dog" in German, which people have referred to riding Greyhound as "Riding The Dog".
- 1B. The other is the common mispronoucing of "Dachshund" as "Dash-hound".
- 1C. Another would be "Greyhound" as the coach is a satire of Greyhound.
- Dashounds commonly spawn on the coastal highways, and freeways near the airport.