|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories|
|Location:||Saint Mark's, Portland Island, Liberty City|
|Conditions of mission failure:||player's death|
|Unlocks:||No Son of Mine|
|Unlocked by:||Grease Sucho|
- "Okay Toni! But I... I don't feel comfortable. Hey! Easy with that Toni! It's the switch for the... AAAAAAAAARRRGGHHHHH!!!!!"
- — Giovanni Casa.
Toni goes to his mothers restaurant to see her, but is again verbally attacked. Ma Cipriani complains that Giovanni Casa has stopped paying his protection money since Toni took a picture of him in his diaper. Although not pleased with Casa, she admires his guts for standing up to a Cipriani and tells Toni that she wished he had Casa's guts.
Toni decides to get Casa's guts literally, and drives over to his delicatessen in Chinatown. Toni picks up Casa from his delicatessen and takes him to the Liberty City Sawmill, where he intends on killing Casa. Casa remains unaware that Toni is about to kill him, until Toni starts the electric saw grinder.
Casa attempts to escape, but continues to run around in circles within the Sawmill until Toni catches up with him and kills him. Toni puts Casa's body through the meat grinder and then takes the remaining flesh to Casa's own deli. The clerk decides to take the meat and sell it through the deli, with the clerk unaware that the meat is actually his boss Giovanni Casa.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Swing by Giovanni Casa's deli and 'persuade' him to take a little road trip with you.
- Take Casa to the sawmill.
- Don't let Casa get out alive.
- Sicilian style 'Sausage meat a la Casa' is in the van waiting to be delivered back to Casa's own deli.
- Lose the cops.
- Take the delivery to Casa's deli.
- Casa's deli can be accessed before taking him to the sawmills. There are policemen in it, though.
- This is the only time players can access the interior of the sawmills. After this, it will be locked in the remainder of the game.
- When it comes to killing Casa, all your other weapons are disabled and you can only use either your fists or the Fire Axe given automatically.
- As killing Giovanni Casa is a difficult chore, one may want to follow the in game tutorials, which instruct the player to sneak up behind Casa to kill him.
- It is possible to look at the person in the car before Ma pulls away.
- There is always a man who gets run over by Ma's car at the end of the starting cutscene.
- This is arguably the most brutal and violent mission given in the 3D Universe, as it involves partially visible mutilation and crudely rendered gore (similar with the gore cheat in GTA III).
|GTA Liberty City Stories - Walkthrough - Mission 10 - Dead Meat(09:06)|