Dead Skunk in the Trunk
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto III|
|Location:||Trenton, Portland Island, Liberty City|
|Target:||Take the corpse of an unnamed Forelli Family gangster to the Harwood Autocrusher and Junkyard|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Destroy the Manana|
|Unlocked by:||Cipriani's Chauffeur|
- "It's the Forelli brothers!"
- ―Forelli gang members, after Claude enters in the car.
Upon entry into the car, Claude is ambushed by the Forelli Brothers in two Sentinel cars (one in the Cafe's parking lot, and another across the road to the south). With the two cars in pursuit, the player must successful bring the Manana to Harwood and have it crushed, body and evidence, at the crusher in the Harwood Autocrusher and Junkyard.
Alternatively, the player may destroy the Forellis' cars before entering the Manana, provided they have the firepower to do so as they turn hostile the moment they are attacked. Doing so will make the drive to the Harwood crusher far easier.
The corpse-carrying Manana can be taken back to the player's safehouse and blown up in the garage. While this will fail the mission, after the garage closes and re-opens, this unique Manana can be saved and kept.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to the cafe and get in the car.
- Lose, avoid or kill the Forelli brothers.
- Take it to the crusher.
- Get out of the vehicle.
The reward for completing the mission is $10,000. A bonus of $10,000 is awarded immediately for each Forelli car destroyed, and it is possible to keep failing and repeating this mission, to go after the Forellis and continually accumulate these bonuses. The mission The Getaway is also unlocked.
Tips and Tricks
- To make the mission easier, you can just destroy the two Sentinels before getting in the Manana. You need a rocket launcher. You can get one by visiting Shoreside Vale, using the Porter Tunnel glitch and then the Subway glitch. You will destroy the first car. The second car must be trapped somewhere. Fire gunshots until it explodes and then you can get in the Manana and drive it to the crusher.
- If the Forellis' can damage the Manana on the way to the crusher and the trunk is torn apart, you can see the body inside. This is the only feature that makes this car unique.
- The Forelli's body has the same character model and dialogues as a Leone in Saint Marks.
- The Manana will always default to being grey.
|GTA 3 - iPad Walkthrough - Mission 11 - Dead Skunk in the Trunk(04:58)|
|GTA 3 - Walkthrough - Mission 11 - Dead Skunk in the Trunk (HD)(03:11)|