|Vehicle type||Civilian motorcycle|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto IV (cut)|
The Lost and Damned
Grand Theft Auto V
|Manufacturer||Western Motorcycle Company (HD Universe)|
It is featured in the game's screen shots and beta version of its file exists in the PC version of the original game. It is the motorcycle most used by The Angels of Death, and is based on a customized Harley-Davidson Sportster 1970-th years. The Daemon features an Orange flame decal to make the bike rare. Colors from the Pay 'n' Spray include Blue, White,and Red. With changing these colors, it still keeps the flame decal but changes the colors.
The Lost and Damned
- Commonly found in North Holland ridden by Angels of Death members.
- Commonly driven by the Angels of Death in the Gang Wars, along with the Angel.
- May spawn while driving a Baller Sport at West Vinewood.
- Rarely found at Burton, Hawick and West Vinewood.
- Making a job for Downtown Cab Co. involving The Lost Brotherhood, you can find the bike ridden by Lost MC Members.
- The player (using any of the 3 characters) can come across a "Snatched" random encounter, where a group of The Lost Brotherhood members are attempting to kidnap a woman on South Mo Milton Drive, Vinewood Hills. If the player eliminates the bikers, he will be asked to escort the woman back to her place. During the trip the player will encounter more members of The Lost MC riding on Daemons. The bike can be obtained by killing the members and stealing it.
- If the player is riding the bike and quick saves the game, then loads a different save, the bike can be seen ridden by civilians in the area of the loaded save. This is an exploit that can be used to obtain the motorcycle as well.
- The default radio stations for the Daemon are:
- The Lost and Damned: Liberty City Hardcore.
- When playing the mission Heavy Toll, if you push the Regina to Niko's safehouse in Bohan, you may find a unique silver and black Daemon.
- The Daemon's original orange color can not be resprayed after it's color has been changed.
- In Grand Theft Auto V, you can customize the Daemon to look exactly like the HD universe's rendition of the Wayfarer, with the exception of a different paintjob. This can also be done with the Angel.