|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
|Location:||Doherty Garage, Doherty|
Back to School
|Unlocked by:||555 We Tip|
- "No, hold up. I got this. I need to go and teach them a little respect, huh?"
- — CJ about the construction workers.
Carl goes in the garage, checking on his team, who are working on a Remington. Suddenly, an angry Kendl comes in, the construction workers from the construction site next to the garage have been a nuisance to her, calling her names and hitting on her. Cesar quickly tries to go there to teach them a lesson, but Carl insists that he do it.
Carl goes to the nearby construction site to try and scare off the firm. Carl destroys six portables using a bulldozer or blowing them up before the cops arrive. After that, Carl, who is still using the bulldozer, pushes a portable toilet into a ditch, since the foreman is hiding in the portable toilet. Carl then uses a cement truck to fill the ditch with cement, burying the foreman alive.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Destroy all the portables. You will need a bulldozer
- Destroy all the portables before the cops arrive
- Bury the foreman and his toilet
- Get in a cement truck
- Back into position in front of the hole
- Use the barrels to destroy some of the portables, by shooting them. This will save you some trouble.
- Some of the workers have handguns. Be careful as the bulldozer's cockpit is open, though they aren't much of a threat.
- There will also be another bulldozer trying to ram you.
- The portables can be destroyed by any heavy vehicle or even the Rocket Launcher.
- The song playing in the background is Low Rider, by War.