(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door sports car|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||GTA Liberty City Stories|
The Deimos SP is a two-door sports car featured in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories.
The Deimos SP is heavily based on the Ferrari F50 , but also looks like a mid-1990s Nissan 300ZX and a 1999 to 2001 Lamborghini Diablo. It also has a front design somewhat reminiscent of the Talbot Murena. The name could come from the Lamborgini Diablo SV. Without the pop up lights, the car also share a likeness to the Super GT from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. The rear also may resemble that of a Ferrari 360, except with square taillights.
The car has very good speed and acceleration, and sounds as if it is powered by a turbocharged V8. However, braking and handling are on the downside, as the car has a tendency to slide if taking a turn too quickly.
- The car is wanted by Love Media for their Car-azy Car Give Away.
- The car's name, Deimos, comes from one of the moons of the planet Mars.
- The Phobos VT could be the "twin" to this car since they are both named after Mars' moons.
- It is the GTA: Liberty City Stories equivalent of the GTA: San Andreas' Super GT.
- Unlike a Ferarri F50, the Deimos SP has its engine positioned in the front as opposed to rear-mid positioning.
- In the race Deimos Dash, one of the competitors drives a special sky-blue Deimos SP. It can be obtained using this trick: Start the race as usual, but remain in the starting line until the end of the race. Wait for the other racers to cross the finish line. Get into the car and drive it to your safehouse garage. Leave the garage door open and fire a rocket or grenade at the car. You will fail the race by damaging one of your competitors' cars, but it will be repaired once again after the garage door closes. Save as usual.
- Super GT, GTA San Andreas equivalent