Delivering The Truth
Michael going to deliver the airplane.
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto V|
Sandy Shores Airfield
|Conditions of mission failure:||Wasted|
|Protagonist(s):||Michael De Santa|
|Unlocks:||Exercising the Truth|
|Unlocked by:||Bearing the Truth|
Michael meets a member of the Epsilon Program called Tom along an unnamed road off the Great Ocean Highway just a bit north-east of Fort Zancudo. Tom is waiting next to a baby-blue Velum. Tom tells Michael that he must deliver the plane to Jimmy Boston at the Sandy Shores Airfield. Michael flies the plane to the assigned location. Upon Michael's arrival, Jimmy asks Michael if he has the money and the plane; Michael answers all Jimmy's questions with "Kifflom." Jimmy tells Michael that he is almost ready. With that, Jimmy takes the Velum and flies away.
- Speak with Tom.
- Enter the plane.
- Go to Sandy Shores Airfield.
- Get out of the plane and speack with Jimmy Boston.
- Leave the area.
Gold Medal Requirements
- Touchdown - Land the Velum without damaging it.
- Zondar the Bridge - Fly under a bridge along Lago Zancudo.
- Throughout the first part of the mission, the tune from epsilonprogram.com is heard playing.
- Jimmy Boston's F620 spawns and remains at the hangar once the mission is complete. Not only is the F620 one of the rarest cars of the game, but Jimmy's F620 sports the unobtainable Epsilon baby-blue paint job, making this version doubly rare.
- Be careful not to fly over Fort Zancudo after taking off, otherwise military helicopters will follow the Velum and while the Velum can outrun them, by the time the wanted level has disappeared you'll have flown past Sandy Shores Airfield.
- If you follow Jimmy Boston as he takes off witch the plane, he will disappear as soon as he leaves the ground.