| MISSION |
The RC Goblin about to take off
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Vice City|
|Location:||Avery Construction Site, Vice Point|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
|RC Goblin destroyed|
Bombs run out
Time runs out
|Unlocks:||Two Bit Hit|
|Unlocked by:||Four Iron|
Avery Carrington is looking at some more development land, located up the road from his construction site. Avery's problem is that construction has already begun, so Avery asks Tommy to destroy the site. Tommy leaves Avery's construction site and walks to the edge of the site, where a Top Fun van is located with an RC Goblin and four bombs. Tommy enters the van and uses the remote control helicopter to transport and plant bombs in various locations around the site, whilst avoiding the construction workers and security guards. After Tommy places the four bombs on the site, the bombs are detonated and the construction site is destroyed.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get to the TOPFUN van near the building site to be demolished
- Use the RC helicopter to transport bombs to four demolition points on the building site
- Since the mission timer does not start until the first bomb is collected, the player can fly the RC Helicopter around the construction site and kill the security guards and construction workers. This can minimise potential damage to the helicopter as the construction workers carry hammers and the security guards are armed.
- The stairways between the second and third floors are open, allowing the player to bypass the third floor and head straight to the fourth floor.
- If the player is unfamiliar with the helicopter's controls, it is recommended to plant the first bomb on the fourth floor and travel down the floors until the last bomb is planted on the ground floor.
- The mission's name is a reference to the 1993 action movie of the same name.
- This is the only mission for Avery Carrington where the player does not have to change their clothing.
|iPad 2 Version|