| MISSION |
The RC Goblin about to take off
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Vice City|
|Location:||Avery Construction Site, Vice Point|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
|RC Goblin destroyed|
Bombs run out
Time runs out
|Unlocks:||Two Bit Hit|
|Unlocked by:||Four Iron|
Demolition Man is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City given to protagonist Tommy Vercetti by property developer Avery Carrington from his limo in his construction site in Vice Point, Vice City. Its name is a reference to the 1993 action movie of the same name.
Avery Carrington is looking at some more development land, located up the road from his construction site. Avery's problem is that construction has already began, so Avery asks Tommy to destroy the site. Tommy leaves Avery's construction site and walks to the edge of the site, where a Top Fun van is located with an RC Goblin and four bombs. Tommy enters the van and uses the remote control vehicles to carry bombs onto the construction site, whilst avoiding the construction workers and security guards. After Tommy places the four bombs in the building, they detonate and damage the buildings structure.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get to the TOPFUN van near the building site to be demolished
- Use the RC helicopter to transport bombs to four demolition points on the building site
- This is the only Avery Carrington mission that does not require the player to change clothes.
- The construction workers' model is already used for random pedestrians around the city.
- This is the only time where you will ever see a construction worker using a hammer.
- The mission timer only begin when you pick up the first bomb. You can aim straight for the building site without one on the helicopter and use it's rotor blades to kill off all the opposition at leisure, especially the armed security men on levels 3 and 4. This also lets you map out the site in your mind before doing the timed run.
- The stairwell between levels 2 and 3 is open, allowing you to bypass the stairs between 3 and 4 completely, saving time.
|iPad 2 Version|