Docks to Stock
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto Online|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
|Team lives run out.
Cash and RP will vary depending on time spent
|Unlocked by:||Achieving level 70.|
- "Is there anybody I hate more than Merryweather's CEO Don Percival? OK, quite a few people. But he's enough of a snake to antagonize just for the hell of it. Merryweather are smuggling in some high-tech weapons. They're currently stashed under a bridge in a shipping container so you'll need a heavy-lift helicopter. See if you can borrow one from the army base?"
- — Description
The Merryweather are possessing a shipping container full of high-tech weapons. The container is located under a bridge in Elysian Island. First of all, the team needs to acquire a Cargobob to do the job. If the players steal one from the Fort Zancudo army base, they will need to lose their wanted levels to proceed the job. Arriving in Elysian Island, the team will have to land the Cargobob and eliminate the Merryweather guards protecting the container. Once all guards are killed, the team needs to lift up the container and deliver it to Lester's warehouse.
- Acquire a Cargobob.
- Lose the Cops.
- Go to the compound.
- Collect the container.
- Deliver the container to Lester's warehouse.
- Just like the missions Blow Up, Blow Up II and Blow Up III were identical, this mission is also identical to Docks to Stock II.
- There is a Dock Handler near the container to carry the crate out from under the bridge.
- This is one of four missions in GTA Online that requires the player to steal a Cargobob from Fort Zancudo.