(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle type||Industrial truck|
|Body style||Tractor trailer truck|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
The Docktug is based on the Ottawa Commando 4x2 Terminal Yard Tractor and the primary use of the Docktug is moving trailers of various types around the Port of Los Santos.
Because of its singular purpose in short-haul trailer transporting, the Docktug does not possess exceptional performance figures. Acceleration is just below the Phantom and braking is adequate for it's smaller size. Acceleration and braking are also affected slightly by having a trailer hooked to the back, just as it would be in real life. It can be assumed that the Docktug is equipped with either a naturally aspirated V8 or V10 engine.
Because of the smaller size and weight, the Docktug will not knock cars out of the way in a collision, although it can cause significant damage depending on the size of the vehicle hit.
- Frequently spawns in and around the warehouses and docks in Elysian Island.
- Will sometimes (rarely) be seen driving around the Los Santos International Airport.
- Found sometimes at the oil field.
- Contrary to popular belief, which the container trailer 2 (blue body with orange) is the Docktug's trailer, attaching it will be problematic and glitchy.
- Although showing no manufacturer names when entered, the police radio chatter indicates that the Docktug is manufactured by HVY.
- There is a video reveals that the Docktug is bulletproof.
- It's the only 6-wheeled semi-trailer featured in the entire series (all of them are always made as 10-wheeled semi-trailer).