Don't Spank Ma Bitch Up
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto III|
|Location:||Luigi's Sex Club 7, Red Light District|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Wasted|
|Unlocks:||Drive Misty For Me|
|Unlocked by:||Luigi's Girls|
- "There's a new high on the street that goes by the name of SPANK. Some wiseguy's been introducing this trash to my girls down by Portland Harbor. Go and introduce a bat to his face!"
- ―Luigi Goterelli
Don't Spank Ma Bitch Up is a mission in Grand Theft Auto III given to protagonist Claude by club owner Luigi Goterelli through Mickey Hamfists, at his club in the Red Light District in Portland Island.
Claude drops by Luigi's Sex Club 7 looking for more work, and is met by the co-manager Mickey Hamfists. Hamfists hands Claude a letter from Luigi, who asks Claude to take out a drug dealer at Portland Harbor.
Claude picks up the baseball bat from outside Woody's Topless Bar and drives to Portland Harbor, where he kills the drug dealer. Claude then takes his car to the Pay 'n' Spray in the Red Light District, before driving it to Luigi's lock-up in Portland View.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Pick up the bat
- Go to Portland Harbor
- Kill the dealer
- Take his car and get it resprayed
- Stash the car in Luigi's lockup
- Even though Claude reads the whole message, there is still writing on the back. This is probably just an oversight by the developers.
- This is Mickey's only speaking appearance in GTA III, in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, he has a more mutual voice role.
- The name of this mission is a reference to the drug SPANK, found all over Liberty City.
- This mission, and This Shit's Cursed are the only two missions in the GTA series to have a profane word in the title.
|PC Version||iPad 2 Version|