| MISSION |
Don in 60 Seconds
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories|
|For:||Joseph Daniel O'Toole|
|Location:||Paulie's Revue Bar, Red Light District|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
|Unlocks:||A Volatile Situation|
|Unlocked by:||Bone Voyeur!|
- JD: "Thank God you're here, Toni! I just got a tip off that the cops are gonna raid us!"
- Toni: "So? You've got a license"
- JD: "Yeah, but some of the shit that goes on here...Salvatore is in there paying my girls a "special visit", you know?. We gotta get him out of her before the cops arrive"
- — JD O'Toole tells Toni Cipriani about Salvatore Leone's predicament
Toni drops by Paulie's Revue Bar looking for more work from JD, who is a nervous wreck. JD informs Toni that the Liberty City Police Department will be raiding the premises and that they will discover the illegal goings on in the club, JD also tells Toni that Salvatore Leone, Don of the Leone Family; is also there and needs to be escorted away from the premises.
Toni gets into a Leone Sentinel outside the club and drives around the block and into the Pay 'n' Spray to lose the police. Toni then drives Salvatore back to his home in Saint Mark's. Salvatore tells Toni to come back for more work and that Vincenzo Cilli is taking up too much of Toni's time.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get in the car
- Drive Salvatore away from the club and lose the cops
- Take Salvatore home
The reward for completing Don in 60 Seconds is $1,000. The Micro SMG becomes available for purchase at the Ammu-Nation store in the Red Light District for $600. The missions A Volatile Situation for JD O'Toole and The Offer for Salvatore Leone are both unlocked. Toni also gets to keep the Sentinel if the player wishes (although another one spawns outside Leone's house).
- The name of the mission parodies the name of the film Gone in 60 Seconds. It also reflects the fact that this is a very short mission; all the player needs to do is get the vehicle to the Pay 'n' Spray a block away and drive to Salvatore's house, possibly completing it in under sixty seconds.