|Game:||Grand Theft Auto V|
|For:||Tracey De Santa|
|Protagonist(s):||Michael De Santa|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
|Unlocked by:||Reuniting the Family|
Tracey calls Michael and say that she is being followed by a creepy stalker, who she met on the internet. Michael goes to the Vinewood Plaza to meet Tracey, then they both need to go to several locations looking for the stalker, after the stalker is found, the player can choose to kill him or spare him. If he is spared, Tracey will be happy that Michael didn't kill her "fan" and ask her father if she can bleet about this on the internet, Michael will say no, arguing that this put Tracey in this situation to begin which. If he is killed, Tracey will be unhappy and Michael will say that she needs to grow up and take care of herself. After this, Michael takes Tracey back home.
- Meet Tracey.
- Locate the stalker.
- Kill or spare the stalker.
- Take Tracey back home.
- Tracey De Santa - "Now that I'm almost famous and have stalkers and shit, this psycho-over-protective-dad routine is finally starting to pay dividends! Love you, Pop."
- Once the player takes Tracey home, she will happily say goodbye to Michael, even if he killed the stalker.
- If the player is fast enough, a funny situation can happen. Tracey will be angry at Michael, but as soon as Michael pulls up on the driveway, she will happily say goodbye without having finished the sentence.
- If Michael chooses not to help his daughter, she will be angry and shout that she will have to find someone else to help her out, before she hangs up. Some in-game hours later, Michael receives a text saying: I had to pay sum dudes to beat that dude. Thank god I still have your Maze Deets. Bad dad! When Michael receives this text, he loses $22.000 from his account, ending up paying for the men Tracey is speaking of.