|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to meet the standards of GTA Wiki|
Destruction of the Monoglobe.
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Fail the AOD initiation test.|
|Unlocks:||Faster Pusher Man! Sell! Sell!|
|Unlocked by:||By Myriads of Swords|
10 bags of Ecstasy
- Lester: "Listen, man, I'm trying to see if these fools are protecting your boss's rat. The stuff you brought me will get me through the door, but I can't ride for shit. You're going to have to pretend to be me and pass their initiation test."
- Huang: "We're virtually twins... but I might just quickly gain a few pounds."
- ―Huang Lee helps Lester Leroc to infiltrate the Angels of Death
You should get an e-mail from Lester who says you need ten bags of Ecstacy. You can find good sellers at the south end of Broker. When you've got the goods, make your way to Lester's pad for the lowdown on the mission.
Huang is contacted by Lester Leroc, a private investigator working for Hsin Jaoming. Hsin has hired Lester to go undercover in the Angels of Death in order to find a traitor among the Triad's ranks. As Lester doesn't even know how to ride on a motorcycle, he asks Huang to pretend to be him and pass the AOD's initiation test.
There's a motorcycle nearby that you need to hop on and ride over to the gang hideout by the given time. You don't need to be very fast, so take it easy in order to keep the bike in once piece. When you arrive at the hideout, you'll be told to ride in style and chase off the gang's rivals. To start, do a burnout and then peel ahead to launch off the ramp in the back alley. There are a couple of waypoints to hit directing you to the next.
You'll follow a number of waypoints before being lured into a back alley that's crowded with rival gangsters. Ride around and gun them down and then continue along the waypoints out the alley.
After hitting a few more waypoints you'll be given some red dots on your radar that represent rival gangsters riding around the city. You need to catch up with them and kill two of the three, leaving one to tell the tale. Catching up with them is not very easy they are pretty quick. You'll eventually catch up to them and then you can gun them down.
Finally, you'll get a notice to meet with Lester and he'll hook you up with some explosives. Grab the gear and get back on your bike to drive to the park (expect a ramp to jump off of). Walk to the base of the globe and plant the bomb. You have to complete a mini-game to arm it (instructions in-game). After a quick cut scene, which involves the Monoglobe crashing into a building and being permanently destroyed, the mission ends.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get on Lester's motorbike
- Ride over to the bikers' hangout
- Ride with style through the A.O.D. turf
- Hit that ramp and land in the gas station
- Continue riding through the A.O.D. territory
- 'The Lost' biker gang are on A.O.D. turf. Take them out
- Get back on the bike
- Rejoin the route
- Attack 'The Lost' bikers, but leave one alive to tell the tale
- Meet up with Lester at the rendezvous point
- Collect the explosives
- Get back on the bike
- Use the ramp to jump into the park
- 'The Lost' are meeting in the park. Go to the Monoglobe
- Plant explosives at the base of the Monoglobe
- A while after this mission the building that the Monoglobe crashed into is seen being repaired.
- This is the only mission where Huang has a different skin. In this mission he wears the Lester's AoD jacket.