- This article refers to the "Dozer" in GTA San Andreas. For a similarly named "Bulldozer" in GTA Vice City Stories and GTA Chinatown Wars, see Bulldozer.
The Dozer is designed as a four-wheel front loader. Obviously, the vehicle is devoid of any luxuries, and is depicted with an open driver compartment with no doors, leaving the player vulnerable to being pulled out of the vehicle by hostile NPCs; the Dozer is also equipped with an adjustable scoop. The color is only available in a blue-greenish color. The Dozer returns in Grand Theft Auto V. It, this time, sports a yellow color, is slightly larger with a huge scoop, has tracks, and is manufactured by HVY.
The Dozer is very large and heavy, and therefore has a slow top speed; the Dozer also features rear wheel steering, meaning that it is pushed into turns instead of pulled, making for a very small turning radius, although this also makes the Dozer more vulnerable to tailspins if in higher speeds. Its movable scoop can be used to plow through a bunch of other cars, which is no problem for this vehicle; as its weight and torque make it nearly unstoppable.
Due to its bottom-heavy design, the Dozer is designed to rest upright after a flip. This feature is very useful in Hunter Quarry's Quarry missions, as players can drive and flip the vehicle down several tiers of the quarry without the risk of having the vehicle resting on its top or side.
In Grand Theft Auto V, the vehicle is very slow due to its tracks and only sits the driver. Like in San Andreas, it has a movable scoop and an unusable hoe in the rear, however this is a good defense, as pursuing vehicles tend to flip when they are hit by the hoe. As the scoop is concave, it can easily pull and raise small vehicles and even trucks.
GTA San Andreas
- One can be obtained at the Angel Pine Junkyard in Angel Pine, Whetstone
- Spawns in the mission, Deconstruction
- In Hunter Quarry, Bone County after completing the side-mission
- At a construction site in Rockshore West, Las Venturas
- If the player tries to tow a Dozer with a Towtruck and the Towtruck is turned sharply in any direction, both vehicles will be thrown in opposite directions with great force.
- It's movable scoop can be raised and lowered by the player when desired.
- The Dozer is the only construction vehicle which lacks the radio.
- If you use the Dozer against vehicles, they won't have visual injuries.
- The name is probably just short for bulldozer, but it could also reference the fact that it is slow, as doze sometimes means to sleep.
- In Grand Theft Auto V, the Dozer is seen with tracks instead of wheels. This makes the Dozer one of, if not the strongest vehicle in GTA V.
- In GTA V the dozer can be found in various construction areas across Los Santos
- In GTA V the dozer can actualy be stored in a safehouse garage with great care and expertise, but it is dificult to get it in as ythe player must use the scoop to pull itself in very carefully.( This is proven by pics on rockstar social club) the tags are #Taco #GTAV
- Bulldozer, GTA Vice City Stories and GTA Chinatown Wars equivalents.
- Cement Truck