- "Hey, I'll take a number 9 - fat boy."
- — Carl Johnson
- "Gimme a number 9, just like his."
- — Ryder
- "Let me get a number 6 with extra dip."
- — Sweet
- "I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda."
- — Big Smoke
Drive-Thru is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas given to protagonist Carl Johnson by his brother and Grove Street Families leader Sweet from his home in the Grove Street cul-de-sac in the Ganton district of Los Santos, San Andreas.
Carl finds Sweet, Big Smoke and Ryder as he comes in his brother's house. Big Smoke suggests getting something to eat, and Carl drives them to the Cluckin' Bell in Willowfield where they order their food. Whilst they are eating their food, Ryder spots some Kilo Tray Ballas gang members in a Voodoo watching them and heading towards Ganton. The Ballas car turns around and performs a drive-by on Sweet's vehicle.
Carl drives after the Ballas, whilst Sweet and Ryder shoot at the car, eventually destroying it. Smoke decides to eat everybody's food instead of helping the team attack the Ballas gang car. Carl drives then back to Ganton, before driving Big Smoke back to his home in Idlewood.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get in the car
- Drive to the Cluckin' Bell drive thru
- Chase down the gang car before they cap your homies
- Kill the Ballas gang members
- Go back to Sweet's house
- Drive Smoke to his house
Post mission phone call
Carl Johnson: Yeah?
Sweet Johnson: Hey, CJ, it's Sweet.
Carl Johnson: Hey, wassup?
Sweet Johnson: If you don't respect your body, ain't nobody going to respect you! You're too skinny, CJ, you need to pack on some muscle!
Carl Johnson: If I wanted nagging, I'd buy a clockwork wife!
Sweet Johnson: Just looking out for you, homie. It's all show and respect, you know?
Carl Johnson: Yeah, I guess.
Sweet Johnson: There's a gym I go to a couple blocks out from the Grove. Go check it out and get yo'self a gangsta's physique.
Carl Johnson: I'll scope it out. Later, man.
The rewards for completing the mission are $200 and an increase in respect. The mission Nines and AKs. The Gyms across the State of San Andreas are available for use after receiving the phone call from Sweet.
|PC Version - GTASeriesVideos|
- In this mission, the Ballas are seen using a Voodoo with tinted windows. This is odd since the Ballas do not use the Voodoo as a gang car, but instead, the Grove Street Families use the Voodoo as a gang car. The same pink Voodoo is also seen in the mission Sweet & Kendl.
- At the end of the mission, the Greenwood will be fireproof.
- Even though they go to Cluckin' Bell Drive-Thru, Ryder can be seen taking a box from Big Smoke with the Burger Shot logo on it.
- This is the only time the player gets to use the drive-thru at this location; other visits have to be via through the front door.
- During the cutscene in the drive-thru, notice that after the four make their orders at the menu part, Smoke picks up the food at the same spot but the pick-up window is on the other side of the building
- The song playing during the cutscene at Cluckin Bell is B.Y.S by Gang Starr.
- When CJ, Smoke, Ryder, and Sweet enter the Greenwood, Ryder will take the passenger seat, Smoke will take the seat behind CJ, and Sweet will sit behind Ryder. However, when they arrive back in Grove street, Sweet will come out of Smoke's door, and while driving to Smoke's house, he will be sitting where Sweet was.
- Despite that fact that Sweet tells you to work out, he is just as skinny, if not skinnier, than CJ.
- The Pink Voodoo appears on a GTA SA Screenshot.
- SPOILER WARNING - Smoke's refusal to help CJ, Sweet and Ryder foreshadows a major plot twist that occurs a bit later in the game.
- Even though Smoke doesn't help you in this mission, it doesn't give away anything to the game plot because in the mission Drive-By, he gladly shoots Ballas.