|Game:||Grand Theft Auto IV|
From then on, whenever Niko calls Little Jacob for work, the latter will give him a location where his "product" needs to be delivered. The drugs are located in a car parked next to the Homebrew Cafe on the Broker-Dukes Expressway. It is not necessary use that car to delivery, you just have to get in to pick up the product. That's means you can use this vehicle or your own vehicle.
- The player must stash the product in a secure location for the buyer to pick it up later. Typically, a rival gang knows about the stash point and ambushes the player when they make the drop, leading to a shootout. The player must kill all rival gang members to complete the mission. Because of this, it is recommended you have full health and armor, and at least a SMG.
- The buyer is waiting to deal and is getting nervous, the player must reach them and make the deal within a time limit.
- If it's too difficult to get on time, the suggestion is delivery by sport-bike (NRG 900, PCJ-600) or dirt-bike (Sanchez), which is high-speed enough and more likely for any shortcuts. Alternatively, you can simply call a taxi that will take you there instantly.
- Be care don't crash your vehicle to the buyer or it will be fail.
- The player must meet with the buyers to make the deal. There is no time limit, but when the transaction is complete the police will show up and crash the party. The player must escape and lose their wanted level to complete the mission.
(Note: The missions do not necessarily take place in this order)
|Beechwood City||Timed - For this the customer is waiting in an auto repair garage in Beechwood City, at the intersection between Carson Street and the Broker - Dukes Expressway. To pass this mission you have to arrive before the customer abandons the deal.|
|Stash - Your objective is to stash the package under a dumpster in Autosilo Cerveza Heights, Dukes (the same area where many of the TBoGT drug wars end, and also the first safehouse of Chinatown wars). After Niko stashes the package a rival gang will block him in with a car , and two gangsters will appear on the roof above Niko, and to complete the mission you must kill all (five) of the rivals. Another two gansters will be beside the car used to block him in, and one last ganster on the roof to the right of the car.|
|East Island City tunnel||Timed - In this mission your objective is to meet the dealer in the tunnel in East Island City, under the East Borough Bridge. This mission is a timed one and you must reach the customer before they abandon the deal.|
|Festival Towers Meadows Park||Deal - In this one you have to meet three customers under the Liberty State Pavillion Towers, when the deal is interrupted by the LCPD. To finish the mission you have to lose the cops.|
|Meadow Hills||Stash - This mission is another stash one, and you are required to stash the product in an alley in Meadow Hills. After you do this, a rival gang of five surrounds you with cars as well as being on foot. As always you must kill them all to complete your objective. Two will be behind their car on the left, two on right with one on the road, and one from behind you.|
|Meadows Park||Stash - For the delivery, Niko must stash the drugs under a dumpster across the road from Meadows Park, nearby to the McReary Residence. Four rivals will discover the stash point, and Niko has to wipe them all out; two to the left, and two to the right. One on the left carries a shotgun.|
|the bridge in|
|Stash - For this mission Little Jacob tells you to stash the product under a bridge in Outlook Park when four rival gangsters surround you, and you must eliminate them all. One will be on your right, armed with a pistol, two on your left, armed with a pistol and shotgun, and one on the bridge above, with a pistol.|
|Schotter||Timed - The delivery is also timed, and the customer is found in a tunnel under the Algonquin - Dukes Expressway, in Schotter. During the cutscene showing Niko handing over the package, you will plainly see a flying rat on one of the ceiling on the tunnel if you haven't killed it yet.|
|the tower block in Steinway||Timed - This mission is a timed delivery, with the customer waiting at the end of the road directly east of the Steinway Beer Garden, behind the east building block, near the curve of the street below. You can also find a stunt jump to the east of where you are to meet the customer.|
|Willis||Deal - The customers are found in an alley in Willis, the same one Little Jacob and Niko went to during the mission Concrete Jungle. You will meet three gang members, but once the deal starts the cops arrive and you will receive a two star wanted level. To complete the mission you have to lose the cops.|
Every completed delivery pays $250 and increases Jacob's friendship by 1% and respect by 3%.
Once the player has successfully completed ten deliveries, Jacob will send a text message saying the police are cracking down and there will be no more deliveries. Completing all ten deliveries will reward the player the Courier Service achievement. Your reward for finishing will be a Jamaican Huntley Sport with a different grille and exhaust from the normal ones.