|LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY|
Drug Observation Agency
|Common name:||Drug Observation Agency|
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto IV|
Grand Theft Auto V
|Vehicle(s):||Burrito (Series A Funding)|
Events of GTA IV
Events of GTA Online
The DOA makes its only appearance in the finale of heist mission 'Series A Funding'. During the final pre-completion cutscene, players deliver their stolen drugs to Trevor. Later, Trevor is seen dealing the drugs to a strange man who, unbenowenst to Trevor, is an undercover DOA agent. After catching on, Trevor escapes by jumping off of a cliff into the ocean, with a team of DOA agents and LSPD police officers shooting at him from atop the cliff.
Events of GTA V
The DOA makes irregular anti-drug use bleets on Bleeter.
- The Abbreviation "DOA" is often used to describe projects with little to no chance of success or "Dead On Arrival"
- The logo of the agency has an eye on the top. This is referencing the "observation" part of the name.
- Although the DOA is a separate division from the LSPD, LSPD officers are seen shooting at Trevor in 'Series A Funding' instead of DOA agents. This is most likely due to lack of character models.
- Drug Enforcement Agency, the 3D Universe version of the agency.
- Bureau of Narcotics, another agency in the HD Universe that combats drug manufacturing and use.
|Introduced in GTA IV: LCPD • ASP • LCPA • NOOSE • FIB |
Introduced in GTA: CW: IAD
Introduced in GTA V: LSPD • LSSD • IAA • SAHP • SAPR • NYSP
Mentioned only: BON • CIA • Globalpol • DOA