|Game:||Grand Theft Auto Online|
|Location:||Los Santos harbor|
|Conditions of mission failure:||The team runs out of lives.|
|Unlocked by:||Achieving level 45.|
- "Someone's employed Merryweather Security to guard a boat at the Pacific Allied Shipyard. I happen to know the boat is loaded with bricks of cocaine. Find out how these mercenaries got roped into the war against drug control, and bring the boat to my men in the marina. The employment records should be in their safe."
- — Description
The team needs go to the shipyard in where a lot of Merryweather security guards can be found. The team needs to fight their way to the second floor and crack a safe by turning the wheel. After acquiring the coke, the team needs to fight their way outside and steal a boat. After that, the team needs to go to the marked marina whilst being followed by an enemy helicopter. The team can take down the chopper with a sniper rifle before stealing the boat to make the way to the marina easier. After the team arrives at the marina in the Vespucci canals, the job is completed.
- Go to the shipyard.
- Crack the safe.
- Steal the boat.
- Deliver the boat to the marina.
- Since patch 1.14, it is impossible to crack the safe in solo where the enemies keep spawning.
- Due to this, it is the hardest mission to do in solo mode.
- It is possible to block the two staircases at the front of the shipyard building with vehicles that lead up to the safe, this will then stop the respawning enemies from reaching the player while cracking the safe. At the dock where the boat is situated, there are two Mesa SUV's which the player can use to do so.
- While it is not impossible to complete on solo, it is definitely a better idea to have a team take this mission on, as support is needed for the player cracking the safe due to the constantly spawning enemies.