|Vehicle type||Industrial vehicle|
|Body style||Off-road dump truck|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
The HVY Dump is a large-slow moving vehicle in Grand Theft Auto V. The Dump is a particularly strong vehicle and can act like a lesser version of the Rhino tank due to the extreme damage it can cause other vehicles but unlike a tank, the driver is vulnerable and risks being killed by the explosions caused by the Dump. Even though its manufactured by HVY, a Brute badge is seen on the container. Unlike the Dumper from GTA SA, the tipper cannot be raised up and down.
It is based on a CAT 789C.
- At Davis Quartz, east of Sandy Shores.
- Can be found in Redwood Lights Track.
- Occasionally seen driving down desert roads near Sandy Shores.
- As above
- Bought from Warstock Cache & Carry.
VideoThe location of the HVY Dump can be found in the video below.
- The word Dump is a double-entendre, referencing the slang term which means defacating.
- The Dump is one of the largest controlleable land vehicles in the HD Universe.
- The Dump is the first vehicle in the HD Universe to feature suicide doors.
- Fully running over a vehicle in the HVY Dump will blow up the both the truck and the vehicle as unlike the Rhino tank, the Dump does not withstand explosive damage.