(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle type||Industrial vehicle|
|Body style||Off-road dump truck|
|Appearance(s)||GTA San Andreas|
The Dumper is by far the largest land-based vehicle in GTA San Andreas, generally based on large off-road dump trucks used in large-scale earth moving; the truck resembles a cross between a 1970s Caterpillar 773 (particularly the grille and cab) and more modern 773s. The Dumper is also only available in one color: Bluish gray, similar to the Dozer. The Dumper is similar to the Dump in GTA V.
- The default radio station in the vehicle is K-Rose.
- There seems to be a glitch with the Dumper during one of the Quarry side-missions, where you have to transport explosive barrels to Verdant Meadows. Upon raising the tipper and dropping off the explosives, the player will occasionally be rewarded with a four-figure Double Insane Stunt Bonus.
- The Dumper, along with the Monster, has the car crusher ability which allows the vehicle to be able to drive over traffic, rather than through it.
- If a car hits the back of the Dumper, it will be set on fire or badly damaged. However, if the vehicle is directly on top of a car, sometimes the Dumper will get stuck on top of the car. The car will eventually explode and the Dumper will also explode too.
- The Dumper is the biggest land vehicle in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, with the Rhino at 2nd, and the Roadtrain, Linerunner, Monster, Tanker, and Dozer, in their pespective places, in terms of size.
GTA San Andreas
- Along with the Dozer, the Dumper is integral to quarry side-missions in Hunter Quarry, Bone County, and is also made available during "Explosive Situation".
- A Dumper will spawn outside the quarry grounds after the completion of all quarry side-missions. You can also do the Quarry mission and when you use the Dumper, you can steal it.
- Will spawn in the Underground Parking Garage at the Las Venturas Police Headquarters in Las Venturas on certain occasions.