|Vehicle type||Civillian truck|
|Body style||2-door, large, single cab pickup truck|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
|Related vehicle(s)||Rat Loader|
The car features very strong design elements from the 1930s or 1940s. The truck can be found in a beater condition and resembles the Dodge Power Wagon from the late '40s. It could also be based on the Studebaker US6, a military truck from the early 40's. Judging by the grille and the overall military-esque appearance, it is likely a military surplus truck from World War II.
The truck features a long load bed with the absence of a tailgate.
The truck features a high ground clearance and high profile off-road tires come fitted as standard, it has a good performance when off-roading and excellent hill climbing capabilities, It's weight is surprisingly low considering it's real life counterpart that weights a whopping 3 tons. Because of this, the truck can be easily slowed down when crashing into light vehicles. Top speed and Handling are average but acceleration is quick thanks to it's great torque.
- This is the first beater vehicle that is seen in GTA V.
- The name may be a reference to the Dune.
- In GTA Online, this is one of the few vehicles which can be stood upon while it is in motion.
- Exhaust fumes come out from the snorkel air intake instead of a regular exhaust system.
- There is two variants of this truck. One with an empty bed and the other with debris fillied bed. Both are rusty and lack tailgates.
- Dirt on the horizontal areas cannot be washed and accumulates in a strange fashion. On the other hand, dirt on the sides and wheels will be washed away in Los Santos Customs
- Can sometimes be found parked in Stab City.
- Spawns around rural areas such as Grapeseed.
- Very common in Paleto Bay.
- Often spawn near Fort Zancudo.
- Seems to spawn near the Los Santos Customs in the Grand Senora Desert at sunset.
- Spawns on the road near Beeker's Garage in Paleto Bay.
- Has a chance to spawn in the "Lost" trailer park hideout in Stab City.
- Hustler, a potential GTA SA counterpart.
- Walton, a potential 3D Universe counterpart.
- Rat Loader, a GTA V Rat rod version of the Duneloader.