LocationThe East Holland Police Station is located on the corner of Topaz St and San Juan Road in East Holland near the north eastern shore of Algonquin, near the Humboldt River. The station has two entrances, both guarded by LCPD officers, the main one on San Juan Road and a back entrance on Bismarck Ave.
The station is a possible combination of the LCPD and NOOSE headquarters. Like all Police Stations, a wanted level is attained for breaking into the compound. At the car park in the entrance, a few police patrols and cruisers are found in parking bays. At the south side a large building is found. You can enter the building, and walk up the stairs through the many stories to the top. On the roof there is a helipad, and a large open space. Along the building there are no walls, and it is open, so you can see down to the bottom from any floor. Halfway up, there is an exit from the building onto the roof of the second smaller building, whose interior is inaccessible to the player. However in Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars there is a stair case leading to the to of this building, where Huang Lee will find a Security Camera.
- Police Patrol - Spawns randomly in the car park.
- Police Cruiser - Spawns randomly in the car park.
- APC - Spawns in a garage (TBoGT Only)
- Police Stinger - Spawns in the car park. (TBoGT Multiplayer only)
- A random car also spawns next to the east-side entrance.
- NOOSE Enforcer spawns in the garage in Chinatown Wars
- In GTA IV, there is a poster which has LCPD officers and then the title: We See It All, We Know It All. Above those words there is a picture of an eye, the all-seeing eye. This is a reference to the Illuminati, a secret group that has the all-seeing eye. This is referenced again on www.liesdamnlies.net, where the Illuminati is heavily referenced.