East Los FM 106.2
|Location:||El Burro Heights, Los Santos|
|Genre:|| Mexican Electronica|
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Host:||Don Cheto & Camilo Lara|
- "Mexican electronica mixing corridos and traditional songs with hip hop, rock, and ska."
- ―GTA V Website
East Los FM 106.2, or East Los FM for short, is a radio station featured in Grand Theft Auto V. The main DJ is Don Cheto with the secondary DJ being Camilo Lara, presented as Instituto Mexicano del Sonido. The station is mostly spoken in Mexican Spanish, and the music it plays is also in Spanish.
- Los Buitres de Culiacan - El Cocaino (2012)
- Mexican Institute of Sound - Es-Toy (2012)
- Niña Dioz - Criminal Sound (2010)
- La Vida Bohème - Radio Capital (2011)
- Fandango - Autos, Moda y Rock and Roll (1987)
- Don Cheto - El Tatuado (2007)
- La Sonora Dinamita - Se Me Perdió La Cadenita (1978)
- Fiebre De Jack - She's A Tease (2010)
- Maldita Vecindad - Pachuco (1991)
- Hechizeros Band - El Sonidito (2009)
- Milkman - Fresco (2012)
- La Liga ft. Alika - Tengo El Don (2012)
- Los Tigres Del Norte - La Granja (2009)
- Los Ángeles Negros - El Rey Y Yo (1970)
- Jessy Bulbo - Maldito (2007)
- La Sonora Dinamita are actually Colombian, La Vida Boheme are Venezuelan and Los Ángeles Negros are Chilean-Mexican.
- This is the third Latin music station featured in the GTA series, the first being Espantoso (Latin jazz) in GTA VC and VCS, and San Juan Sounds (Reggaeton) in GTA IV and TBoGT.
- This is the first station to feature songs made by Mexican and some South American artists.
- East Los FM is based on a real radio station called Que Buena 96.1 FM.
- The stations music in every cab might be a hint that most of the taxi drivers are Latino and that it is a common thought that all taxi drivers listen to music like this.
- Heavy Heavy Monster Sounds and Bush Sounds, radio stations in GTA London 1969 and 1961 which also play Ska, but Jamaican.
- Radio Espantoso , a Latin radio station featured in GTA Vice City and GTA Vice City Stories that plays Latin Jazz.
- San Juan Sounds , another Latin station featured in GTA IV and its episodes that plays Reggaeton and some Latin Pop and Bachata.