East Los FM 106.2
Traditional Mexican songs
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Host:||Don Cheto & Camilo Lara|
- "Mexican electronica mixing corridos and traditional songs with hip hop, rock, and ska."
- ―GTA V Website
East Los FM 106.2, or East Los FM for short, is a radio station featured in Grand Theft Auto V. The main DJ is Don Cheto with the secondary DJ being Camilo Lara, presented as Instituto Mexicano del Sonido. The station is mostly spoken in Mexican Spanish, and the music it plays is also in Spanish.
- Los Buitres De Culiacan Sinaloa- El Cocaino (2012)
- Mexican Institute of Sound- Estoy (2012)
- La Vida Boheme- Radio Capital (2011)
- Fandango- Autos, Moda y Rock and Roll (1987)
- Don Cheto- El Tatuado (2009)
- Sonora Dinamita- Se Me Perdió La Cadenita (1978)
- She's A Tease- Fiebre de Jack (2010)
- Maldita Vecindad- Pachuco (1991)
- Hechizeros Band- El Sonidito (2009)
- Milkman- Fresco (2012)
- Niña Dioz - Criminal Sound (2010)
- La Liga Ft. Alika- Yo Tengo El Don (2012)
- Los Tigres Del Norte- La Granja (2009)
- Los Ángeles Negros- El Rey Y Yo (1970)
- Jessy Bulbo - Maldito (2007)
- La Sonora Dinamita are actually Colombian, La Vida Boheme are Venezuelan and Los Ángeles Negros are Chilean-Mexican.
- Tihs is the third Latin music station featured in the GTA series, the first being Espantoso (Latin jazz) in GTA VC and VCS , and San Juan Sounds (Reggaeton) in GTA IV and TBoGT.
- However, this is the first station to feature songs made by Mexican and some South American artists.