|Game:||Grand Theft Auto IV|
|Location:||Express Car Service, Hove Beach|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Wasted|
Roman's Taxi destroyed
|Unlocks:||Bull in a China Shop|
Pay n' Spray
|Unlocked by:||Bleed Out|
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get in Roman's car .
- Drive to Rotterdam Hill and meet Roman's customer.
- Take Jermaine to Masterson Street.
- Lose your wanted level.
- You have lost your wanted level, take Jermaine to Gibson Street .
Niko enters Roman's cab depot, where Vlad and Mallorie Bardas are talking. Vlad and Niko exchange some unpleasant words when Vlad tells Niko to get him a cup of coffee. Roman walks in to interrupt the scene, and Vlad suggests he and Niko do him a few favors to pay off his debts. After Vlad leaves, Roman asks Niko to pick up a regular customer, Jermaine Andrews.
Get in Roman's Taxi and follow the GPS to Rotterdam Hill in BOABO to pick up Jermaine. He asks Niko to take him to Masterson Street in Hove Beach. During the drive, Jermaine will explain that there's a shipment of stolen auto parts in the lockup that he intends to resell; he just needs Niko's help in transporting them.
At the lockup, the first sign that something is amiss is that the door is open. Jermaine thinks the cops are on to him, and seemingly on cue two Police Cruisers roll up the street, sirens wailing. Jermaine panics and yells for Niko to get him out of there.
Niko receives a two-star wanted level for this incident, and must evade the Police. The two options are to either out-run the wanted radius, or to use a Pay 'n' Spray (provided the Police don't witness the vehicle entering). The nearest Pay 'n' Spray is in Broker, just south of Outlook Park. Once the police are no longer in pursuit, make your way to the GPS destination on Gibson Street, Native Engines, which also houses a Pay 'n' Spray. Drop off Jermaine , and try out the Pay 'n' Spray for free the first time.
After completion of the mission, Vlad will call Niko asking that he work for him, as Roman owes him money, unlocking the mission "Bull in a China Shop". Roman will also call Niko, offering him some work as a taxi driver. Later, Roman will call Niko again, informing that he is making prank calls to the police with a new friend; the call does not unlock anything.
- If you were to get a 6 star wanted level before you get to the lockup, it will be reduced to 4 stars after the cutscene.
- This is the first mission in the HD Universe that requires the player to get a Wanted Level.
- When you receive the wanted level for going to Jermaine's lock up, you are given a tutorial for the wanted level system, this will remain unchanged even if you already seen the tutorial prior to this mission.
- Jermaine's outfit will always consist of a hooded jacket and pants but the colors will always be randomized.
|Prev: Bleed Out|| Next: Jamaican Heat|
New Strand:Bull in a China Shop