(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door sports car|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
|Price||FREE (Online, Social Club)|
- "Born in the fires of Mt. Fuji and tested on some German toll road, you can finally legally own this legendary supercar without the fear of having your door kicked in by the FIB because they'd rather crush import cars than catch terrorists."
- ―Legendarymotorsport.net description.
The car's greenhouse, front quarter, rear bumper area, natural rear wing and wheels are inspired by the Nissan GT-R (R35) SpecV. The front headlamps are reminiscent of the Infiniti G37 Coupes, which is also related to the Nissan Skyline/Nissan GT-R.
When taken to Los Santos Customs, the Elegy RH8 has an above average amount of customizable options, due to the fact that it is considered a tuning car.
The Elegy RH8 features a twin-turbo V6 engine. The car accelerates relatively well from a standstill and reaches a good top speed. It also has very little wheel spin, thanks to the all wheel drive system. The car appears to have good weight distribution and also has good balance when cornering, including high speed cornering. Cornering feels responsive most of the time, with good stability afforded to the driver, even at high speeds, rain, or snow. The Elegy RH8 is one of the best handling cars in GTA V, due to its great traction, even weight distribution, and all-wheel drive configuration. It is often considered by the GTA community to be able to compete in the Super class. Despite being a sports car, it can easily climb up mountains and be driven off-road. However the car has weaker brakes than other cars in its class.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / kph)
2.7 seconds (2.0 seconds when fully modified)
197 mph / 317 kph (235 mph/378 kph)
All wheel drive
6-speed dual clutch
- Respawns infinitely as a "special vehicle" at each protagonists' delivery garage, as Rockstar Social Club bonus content.
- Can be seen driven by racers in Hao Street Races if the player is a Rockstar Social Club member, but it is impossible to steal them by killing one of the racers.
- The Elegy RH8 is a free car on GTA Online. It can only be bought online on the site Legendarymotorsport.net for free if you're a Social Club member. It will not spawn into the world. Other free cars available online are: Khamelion, Hotknife, and CarbonRS (Collector's Edition only). Unlike most vehicles, however, the Elegy RH8 cannot be sold.
- The default radio station of the Elegy RH-8 is Space 103.2 and The Lowdown 91.1.
- It is the successor of the Elegy, a car which resembled the real-life Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 in GTA San Andreas, with the RH8 itself resembling the Nissan GT-R, the GT-R R32's successor.
- Due to having 4-wheel drive, the Elegy RH8 can sometimes climb mountains faster or "wallriding"
- When fitting any rear bumper with a diffuser, a sticker is added that reads "Bay Shore," this is said as "Wangan" in Japan, this is directly referencing the famous Japanese Mid Night Club street racing team of the 1990s, the sticker also bares near identical resemblance to the club's official team sticker. In turn this is a refernce to Rockstar Games' own franchise, Midnight Club.
- The description of it being owned legally in legendarymotorsport.com might be a reference to the Nissan Skyline R34 being illegal in some parts of America.
- It also mentions that they are illegally imported, which happens worldwide.
- The Elegy RH8 is one of the few cars that can have the rims painted when using Stock Wheels.
- This is the modern-day Warrener as the Nissan Skyline GT-R (KPGC10) is the ancestor of the current generation Nissan GT-R.
- The "German toll road" reference is a reference to the Nissan GT-R being tested on the Nurburgring Nordschleife, a pro circuit and also a toll road when there are no races.
- When the exposed intercooler is installed, the twin turbochargers shown in the picture above will appear.
- This is infact the only DLC Vehicle to be spawn in the world. Although it only spawns because the Hao Street Races Scripting allows it to do so.
- Although it can spawn during the races, the player cannot steal them.
- When modified correctly,it can resemble the Nissan GT-R Nismo.