|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
- "Elitás Travel is the online leader in executive aviation sales, serving the needs of the high maintenance luxury traveler for over 15 years. Flying commercial is the new economy class. Claw back some self-respect by going private today. The aircraft of your dreams is just a click away."
- — GTA V Digital Manual
Elitás Travel is an online aircraft retailer in Grand Theft Auto V. Elitás provides the player with planes and helicopters. Buying from Elitás is mostly very expensive, but give the player the opportunity to always have a privately owned aircraft waiting 24/7.
Buying an aircraft from Elitás will also distinguish out of other planes and helicopters, since the color they have rarely spawns on another aircraft. If you stalk Elitas Travel on Lifeinvader, you receive an in-game coupon for 10% off any purchase from the site.
Elitás Travel is the online leader in executive aviation sales, serving the needs of the high-maintenance luxury traveler for over 15 years. Flying commercial is the new economy class. Claw back some self-respect by going private today. The aircraft of your dreams is just a click away. Our all-new ElitasTravel.com website is launching soon with a top fleet of new and pre-owned aircraft. Upscale luxury liners, military grade choppers, sporty stunt gliders – we have got it all.
Now servicing the greater Los Santos area, we are offering a special one-time deal for all LS-area customers who own private hangars: STALK this page here at Lifeinvader and get 10% off your first Elitás purchase. Be the sole member of your own mile-high club today! Why do you think autopilot was invented?
Elitás Air Travel in GTA Online
In GTA Online the player can't buy hangars or helipads, but can still purchase an aircraft from Elitas. After reaching a certain level in the game, the player will be contacted by Pegasus Lifestyle Management, at which time the company will be added to the phone contacts.
As soon as an aircraft has been purchased from Elitas Air Travel, the player just needs to phone Pegasus Lifestyle Management and the requested aircraft will spawn at the nearest delivery location.
- "...A wide range of aircraft are available for your travel and aerial transport needs. Log onto ElitasTravel.com and purchase luxury aircraft from the Luxor and Shamal jetliners to high-end helicopters and more."
- ―Rockstar Games
|Type||Name||Single Player Price||Online Price||Availability||Image|
|Planes||Mammoth Dodo||$500,000||$500,000||Story Mode and Online (Enhanced Version only)|
|Helicopters||Buckingham Swift||$1,600,000 (either livery)||$1,500,000 (Classic)|
$1,600,000 (Flying Bravo)
|Story Mode (Enhanced Version only) and Online|
|Planes||Western Company Besra||$658,000||$1,150,000||Story Mode (Enhanced Version only) and Online|
|Planes||Buckingham Miljet||$1,750,000||$1,700,000||Story Mode (Enhanced Version only) and Online|
|Planes||Buckingham Vestra||$950,000||$950,000||Story Mode (Enhanced Version only) and Online|
|Planes||Western Company Duster||$275,000||$275,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Planes||Buckingham Shamal||$1,150,000||$1,150,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Planes||Western Company Cuban 800||$240,000||$240,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Planes||Buckingham Luxor||$1,500,000||$1,625,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Planes||Western Company Mallard||$250,000||$250,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Helicopters||Maibatsu Frogger||$1,300,000||$1,300,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Helicopters||Buckingham Maverick||$780,000||$780,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Helicopters||Western Company Annihilator||N/A||$1,825,000||Online Only|
|Planes||Jobuilt Mammatus||N/A||$300,000||Online Only|
|Planes||Jobuilt Velum||N/A||$450,000||Online Only|
- An Elitás Travel t-shirt can be aquired in GTA Online, after the player complete all of the ten Flight School missions that where added with The San Andreas Flight School Update. The t-shirt will be available for free in any of the clothing stores, after the missions are finished.
- The Titan is the most expensive vehicle in GTA Online.
- The name "Elitas" is a reference to the elite that can afford to purchase the aircraft offered from the site.