The Emerald Isle
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
|Location:||The Strip, Las Venturas, San Andreas|
|Use:||Casino and hotel|
|Height:||325 ft (99 m)|
The Emerald Isle is a casino located on the northernmost part of The Strip in Las Venturas, San Andreas. It is the tallest building in the city, with a total of 30 floors (99 m). A parachute can be found at the top most point on the Emerald Isle's tower. The Emerald Isle also contains a parking garage with a helipad, both of which can be accessed by the player. The Emerald Isle is based on The D Casino & Hotel (formerly Fitzgeralds Hotel & Casino) in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The Emerald Isle also features the largest parking structure (10 floors) in the state of San Andreas.
- Cane - On the entrance facing The Strip
- Flowers - In the gas station immediately north of the casino
- Two Rocket Launchers - One in the parking area, on the 8th floor, in a corner, the other one on the lower rooftop, near/below the helipad
- Maverick - On the helipad (does not spawn everytime).
- Various random cars in the parking garage:
- Occasionally, Coaches spawn in the parking lot, humorously blocking the driveway and going over the divider.