|This article needs more images.|
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
Michael will receive an e-mail, after completing the final Epsilon mission, from Marnie explaining that the tract collections are available, and clues to find them. Only one tract is available at a time and must be collected in the fixed order given; any player can collect the tracts but only Michael will receive the clues.
1. "Kifflom, brother. You are now truly one of us and are ready to write the tract, which has already been written..WE WORSHIP KRAFF WHERE THE EARTH REACHES OUT TO THE 9TH PARADIGM."
2. "Where the first of the fleet succumbed to the waves, there the message is seeded."
Underwater in the bay off the east coast near Palomino Highlands. Take the Submersible to locate it and then exit the sub with automatic diving gear on. Find the tract on the ocean floor in front of an old sunken paddle steamer. You can also find a briefcase of money, a health kit, and armor around this wreckage. Answer Marnie's next call when you surface.
3. "When they sail from the North, they will find this offering."
4. "In the core of the mountain, where the blast is not felt, there you shall find it."
In a doorway nook near the middle of the road tunnel that runs through Mount Chiliad in the Chiliad Mountain State Wilderness.
5. "In the rubble of the old religion, will be the basis for the new."
6. "Where the first fleet sailed, the new fleet will find its map."
7. "What dwelling is worthy of Kraff? He is humble, yet we exalt him."
In the entrance walkway of the red, castle-like mansion in northwestern Richman.
8. "We are not dinosaurs, or plants, but a tree in the jet stream may hold Kraff's true word."
Next to the highest tree in San Andreas, on top of Mount Chiliad. Next to the tree closest to the telescope platform near the cable car station.
9. "The tallest obelisk of glass and steel holds no comparison to the word of Kraff."
10. "Where they discard their earthly prisons, there you may find the germ of a higher civilization."
Your reward for collecting all Tract collectibles is a complete set of excerpts: "The Epsilon Tract of the 9th Paradigm. Year 157." Marnie emails you a congratulations message after collecting the tenth tract. Open the link in the email to go directly to www.epsilonprogram.com/tract.