Ernesto Asaltacunas (born in Santa Clara, Cuba) is a twenty-seven year old resident of Liberty City. He is the star power pitcher for the Liberty Swingers and has a history of dating very young girls, including thirteen year old heiress Jill Von Crastenburg. It is implied that Asaltacunas is a pedophile. He has been arrested on two occasions: in 2005 for a criminal sex act on a minor and then in 2006 for possession of a controlled substance (namely steroids). He was also caught with child pornography, although charges were later dropped, and was the central figure in a 2006 doping scandal at the Liberty Swingers.
Asaltacunas is partially a parody of twin brothers Jose Canseco and Ozzie Canseco, both Cuban baseball players who used steroids (but never accused of pedophilia). Jose, more notably, was also part of a steroid scandal in 2005 after he accused Mark McGwire and other former teammates of steroid use in his autobiography.
LCPD Database information
First Name: Ernesto
Place of Birth: Santa Clara, Cuba
- Star Power Pitcher for the Liberty Swingers.
- History of dating very young girls.
- Believed to have had a relationship with teen heiress Jill Von Crastenburg.
- Caught in the possession of child pornography but charges were dropped.
- Central figure in a 2006 doping scandal at the Liberty Swingers.
- Asaltacunas means "Bassinet Assaulter" in Spanish and is a slang refering people who dates or has sexual relations with much younger people, possibly referring to his pedophilia.