(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door sports car|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||GTA San Andreas|
|Price||$28,000 (Exports and Imports)|
The Euros is a two-door sports car featured in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
The Euros design is clearly resembles the Nissan 300ZX (Z32) with rear lights resembles the Audi Quattro Spyder Concept, the rear quarter panels from the 3rd generation Pontiac Firebird and the rear bumper from the older Nissan 300ZX (Z31). The Euros is a sleek, contemporary sports car, appearing as one of the most modern vehicles at the time of the game's 1992 setting. The Euros is also the only car featuring a panoramic sunroof.
Despite its suggestive designs, the Euros is one of the slowest sports cars in the game, as its acceleration and speed are far inferior to all other sports cars in the game. Nevertheless, the Euros still has better speed and acceleration than most other cars in the game. Handling and braking are also fairly good. The Euros is a front-engined, all wheel drive car, and sounds as though powered by a V6.
- Being a conventional sports car, the Euros can only be modified to a limited extent at any TransFender garage.
|Color||Car Color 1 (64 different colors)||$ 150|
|Nitro||2x Nitrous||$ 200|
|5x Nitrous||$ 500|
|10x Nitrous||$ 1000|
|Off Road Wheel||$ 1000|
|Car Stereo||Bass Boost||$ 100|
- The Transfender in Las Venturas charges 20% more for every modification except colors.
The Euros is considered one of the rarest vehicles in GTA San Andreas:
- In front of the entrance of The Camel's Toe (Only when wanted for export), usually locked or alarmed.
- Importable from Easter Basin for $28,000 on Thursdays after exporting it.
- Spawns rarely in Los Santos International Airport's lower floor.
- Rarely spawns around Easter Bay International Airport.
- Seldom in vigilante missions (levels 1 & 2).
- Spawns more regularly when the "sports cars" cheat is activated.
- In GTA San Andreas, the default radio station in the Euros is SF-UR.
- The Euros has a unique horn.
- The beta version of the Euros had different wheels and was more reflective. The beta wheel design resembles the Nissan Z32's wheel design.
- This car may be modeled after base model Nissan 300ZX that has a naturally-aspirated V6 engine.