(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle class (GTA V)||Coupes|
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||4-door coupé|
|Capacity||4 (driver and three passengers)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
|Price||$205,000 (Story Mode)|
|Related vehicle(s)||Rapid GT|
- "The British are well known for their superior auto manufacturing prowess. The company has provided cars for counts, Grand Prix, and doughy dignitaries across the UK"
- ―Legendarymotorsport.net description.
The car's design is based solely as a four-door version of the Rapid GT, a mixture of British and Italian design elements. One difference is the exhausts which are located underneath and are smaller. The vehicle heavily resembles a Aston Martin Rapide with the front end derived from the Ferrari California.
The car features a front-engine, rear wheel drive layout. The car is capable of providing great balance with cornering at low and high speeds. It is often considered to be the best racing car in the Coupes class.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / kph)
182 mph / 293 kph (198 mph / 320 kph when tested) (230 mph / 373 kph when modified
Rear wheel drive
- Spawns in front of the house south of Dr. Friedlander's office during Abandonment Issues.
- Rarely seen driving around Little Seoul.
- Sometimes seen driving around Vespucci Beach .
- Can be bought for $205,000 at the Southernsanandreassuperautos.com in-game website.
- Can be bought for $205,000 at the Legendary Motorsport in-game website.
- The Exemplar is considered as a Coupé although it has four doors, suggesting that it is a "four-door coupé" or a fastback sedan.
- The Exemplar is a four-door coupe like its real life counterpart, the Aston Martin Rapide. It also takes design from the Mercedes CLS-Class due to the four-door coupe design.
- The default radio station of this vehicle is:
- GTA V: East Los FM 106.2
- The rear fascia shares a smiliar design given to the Massacro.