(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||4-door coupé|
|Capacity||4 (driver and three passengers)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Related vehicle(s)||Rapid GT|
The car's design is based solely as a four-door version of the Rapid GT, a mixture of British and Italian design elements. The vehicle heavily resembles a Aston Martin Rapide with the front end derived from the Ferrari California.
The car features a front-engine, rear wheel drive layout. The car is capable of providing great balance with cornering at low and high speeds.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / kph)
182 mph / 293 kph (198 mph / 320 kph when tested) (230 mph / 373 kph when modified
Rear wheel drive
- Rarely seen driving around Little Seoul.
- Can be bought for $205,000 at the Southernsanandreassuperautos.com in-game website.
- The Exemplar is considered as a Coupé although it has four doors, suggesting that it is a "four-door coupé" or a fastback sedan.
- The Exemplar is a four-door coupe like its real life counterpart, the Aston Martin Rapide. It also takes design from the Mercedes CLS-Class due to the four-door coupe design.
- The default radio station of this vehicle is (100% real non spectaculation there's proof when entered):
- GTA V: East Los FM 106.2