|Game:||Grand Theft Auto IV|
|Unlocked by:||Logging On|
Brucie will send Niko Bellic various emails, which can be read at any TW@ Internet Café, or any other location with an accessible computer. The mission will start as soon as Niko exits the computer after the email is replied to positively, and the vehicle will be shown on the map.
All of these follow the same basic premise: find the vehicle Brucie requests, steal it, and bring it to his lockup in East Hook in Broker. On occasion, stealing the vehicle will grant the player a two star wanted level, as well as a few confrontations with the owner(s) or occupants. In total there are ten vehicles to steal. Note that the locations of the cars aren't consistent, and will differ each time the player plays the game. Also the more damaged the targeted vehicle is, the less the player will receive on delivery, unless a Pay 'n' Spray is used to have the vehicles fixed.
Aside from money, every successful delivery increases Brucie's friendship by 1% and respect by 3%.
The vehicles required are:
- The vehicle is moving in Meadows Park, which means the player needs to stop it and then hijack it. The driver will stop the vehicle if blocked by any means.
- The vehicle is parked behind a Mule and is guarded by 3 goons with knife and baseball bat, a guy in a suit stands near the car. If the player moves too close too the vehicle, the goons will approach the player. If anyone of them are attacked or the vehicle is damaged the guy in the suit and one of the goons will get in the vehicle and drive off. the other two goons will stay and attack Niko. If all the goons are killed, their boss will simply flee without the vehicle. Alternatively, the player can run up to the vehicle and get in it as fast as possible and then drive off without harming the goons at all.
- The vehicle is moving on the street, which means the player needs to stop it and then hijack it. The driver will stop the vehicle if blocked by any means.
- The driver is talking to a Prostitute. If he's harmed in any way he will drive off. If he knocked off or pulled from the vehicle, he will draw a Pistol and attack the player. If he isn't killed he will jack a vehicle of his own and attempt to chase the player.
- Two guys stands near the vehicle, apparently dealing drugs. They will attack the player with Micro-SMG's when approached.
- When arriving at the parking lot the player will see the vehicle pulling out and driving off. The driver won't stop for anything which makes it hard obtaining it on foot, alternatively the player can shoot or damage the vehicle which will make the driver get out and attempt to fight the player.
- The vehicle has its driver stopped by the police in Outlook Park. Stealing it will attract a two-star wanted level.
- The vehicle is parked in front of the train station in Schottler. The area is heavily patrolled by the LCPD and when approaching the vehicle two officers are seen walking next to it. The player can wait till the officers are gone or he can take the vehicle in front of them, either way will result in a two-star wanted level.
- The vehicle is parked in Firefly Projects and is guarded by three Hustlers. When approached they will become hostile and one of them will take off in the vehicle, to prevent this, shoot the three Hustlers as fast as possible. The gunshots will also attract any Hustlers who are in the vincinity, so take the vehicle and drive off as soon as possible.
- The vehicle is parked at a car wash in Schottler, when approached the two car wash employees will become hostile. Pulling out a weapon will make them run off, then get the vehicle to Brucie's lock-up.
- Occasionally, after delivering the vehicle to Brucie's lockup, you can immediately find a few pedestrians driving the same vehicle on the streets near and around the lockup, albeit in different colors.
- Sometimes the cars requested by Brucie can appear in different occasions. (Example: the Banshee is the one that has driver and the girl as the passenger, etc.)