|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
|For:||Wu Zi Mu|
|Location:||The Four Dragons Casino, Las Venturas, San Andreas|
You've Had Your Chips
|Unlocked by:||Fender Ketchup|
- " Hey, hitting a casino isn't like gangbanging - it's a whole different league!"
- — Wu Zi Mu.
Explosive Situation is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas given to protagonist Carl Johnson by San Fierro Triads leader Wu Zi Mu from his office at The Four Dragons Casino, located along The Strip in Las Venturas, San Andreas.
Carl has just frightened Johnny Sindacco into revealing that the Sindacco Family has been responsible for the trouble being caused to Woozie's new casino venture. Armed with this information, Carl is poised to push the mafia families out of Las Venturas, and begins to systematically dismantle their presence. Woozie next asks Carl to acquire a stash of dynamite being used at nearby Hunter Quarry. Carl goes there, collects the dynamite which were set to blow, and gets out of the quarry, while avoiding security. Carl then gives the explosives to Guppy, who was waiting outside the quarry.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to the Quarry
- Get the Dynamite before the timer runs out and it's detonated
- Security is blocking the exit. Use the dirt bike to find another way out
- Follow the arrows to escape
- Now deliver the dynamite to the drop point
- The dynamites used in this mission are the same as the dynamites in the Demolition Man mission of GTA Vice City.
- The player can use a Sniper Rifle to shoot the man about to detonate the dynamite, which will get rid of the timer, thus giving an infinite amount of time to get the dynamite.
- If the truck used to break the boxes with dynamite is destroyed, then the mission will fail, but for some reason it will also fail if the player has already got the dynamite.
- You can use the forklift to transport one box out of the Quarry, pick up the first three boxes, then drive to the exit in the Dumper and break the last box on the outside, therefore you can skip the part where you have to find a way out on the Sanchez.