|Game:||Grand Theft Auto Online|
|Location:||Fort Zancudo, Los Santos|
|Target:||Informant, District Attorney, Briefcase|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Out of lives|
|Unlocked by:||Achieving level 50.|
- "An old, old friend was arrested in Mexico a few weeks ago. Before we could do anything to help he was extradited to the States, and now they're holding him at Ford Zancudo Military Base. It's too late to save him, so we have to green light. I would expect the same. Military resistance will be enormous, but if you take him out, so will the reward."
- — Description
The team needs to go to Fort Zancudo and eliminate a rival informant from Madrazo. When the team arrives there, a plane will lift up with the informant in it. The plane needs to be shot down. Jets can be stolen from the airfield to accomplish this. It is advised to the players to not fly low or land in the airstrip. Once destroyed, the team will be informed by a message from Madrazo that he has talked and that the District Attorney needs to be taken out. He will be driving a black car just south of the base.
Once he's killed, his briefcase needs to be picked up and brought to Madrazo's house. This will complete the job.
- Break into Fort Zancudo.
- Take out the informant.
- Go to Madrazo's house.
- Take out the District Attorney.
- Collect the briefcase.
- Deliver the briefcase to Madrazo's house.
- If you go to Sandy Shores Airfield, you will find two jets on the strip.
- Humorously, the briefcase is indestructible if driven through by traffic, causing traffic to become damaged by the dropped briefcase.
- This is the only GTA Online mission where the vehicle can explode and the briefcase won't get destroyed. In other missions such as Rooftop Rumble, the car cannot explode, otherwise failing the mission.