|Tagline(s):||"For when you should be working."|
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto IV|
Grand Theft Auto V
- "The search engine that knows everything about you, mostly because it drives around in cars collecting all your private data."
- ― Description at Bawsaq.com.
Along with the search engine, Eyefind.info has a random link generator called LuckyFind Search, where the player can look through a list of randomly selected websites. If the player enters an invalid or misspelled domain name, the browser redirects to the LuckyFind page.
Eyefind.info returns as the primary web portal, accessed through the player's smartphone, and retains the ability to use the LuckyFind search, browse through website categories, and manually enter web addresses. The ability to check e-mail has been removed, because now the protagonists have an app on their phones to do that.
Eyefind.info also has gained a couple of incidental features mentioned throughout GTA V, none of which are usable by the player. The first is a map feature which provides a detailed satellite overhead view of areas. Screenshots of this feature are usually posted up on the wall during the planning stages of Heist missions. The second is a feature that lets the user see extremely detailed views of any location at street level, mentioned only during radio news segments due to the controversy surrounding it.
- With the release of GTA V, Eyefind.info has cemented itself as a parody of popular internet search engine/company Google, with an overhead satellite view service similar to Google Maps/Earth as well as a street level viewing feature similar to Google StreetView, along with all the controversy regarding invasions of privacy.
- The term "for when you should be working" is a reference to real life; on how people during work hours browse Google.
- Mail.eyefind.info, Eyefind's email service.