(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle class (GTA V)||Coupes|
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door sports car|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||The Ballad of Gay Tony|
Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto Online
- "A superfast luxury tourer in the European tradition, the F620 looks and feels as good on the open road as it does illegally parked outside known paparazzi haunts."
- ―TBoGT Official website.
The Ballad of Gay Tony
The Ocelot F620 is a cross between the low to the ground, loud and outlandish Maserati GranTurismo, and the smoother Jaguar XK (X150). The front quarter vents of the F620 are also similar to those of the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren.
- "If this car could talk, it would say "I'm having a midlife crisis". Just cheaper than the divorce that'll result from having an affair with your personal assistant, but the two are by no means mutually exclusive."
- ―Southernsanandreassuperautos.com description
In GTA V, the F620's design is largely the same as the TBoGT version, but has an updated wheel design; the car has been updated to feature split five-spoke wheels and it also has badges.
The engine of the F620 is a 6.0 L turbocharged V10 that is incorrectly modeled in the game as a turbocharged V8. This is apparent by the high RPM range and power delivery from the engine.
This grand tourer possesses a top speed of 226 mph (363 km/h) and accelerates from 0-60 mph in 4.9 seconds. The F620 is, however, prone to oversteer, with the back kicking out on sharper turns/looser road surfaces; but the suspension is low and quite firm, and the braking is very good.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / kph)
226 mph / 363 kph
6.0 L Turbocharged V10
Rear wheel drive
The Ballad of Gay Tony
- Driven by Franklin in the mission I Fought the Law....
- Left by Jimmy Boston after the fourth KIFFLOM! mission: Delivering the Truth.
- Jimmy Boston owns a baby-blue F620.
- Daisie Cash-Cooze owns a unique bright red F620, as seen and used in her random encounter. It is possible to keep her car after completing the mission.
- The car is slightly similar to the Super GT from GTA IV. Furthermore, both cars share the same handling line.
- While the badge on the steering wheel is that of Dewbauchee, billboards say that the F620 is made by Ocelot. This is probably because Rockstar used the Super GT's interior for the F620.
- Although the car quite comprehensively feels, sounds and revs like it has a V10 engine, there is actually an inaccurately modeled turbocharged V8 under the bonnet, this information has been backed up by a Rockstar developer.
- When driving the F620 while being chased by the police, the police scanner will refer the F620 as a Dewbauchee brand car instead of an Ocelot brand car.
- The default radio stations of the F620 are:
- After the mission This Ain't Checkers, the player will be able to call Henrique for a F620.
- In GTA V, the F620 has been updated so that it now has red brake calipers instead of the orange calipers found on the F620 in its original form. It also features badges.
- In GTA Online, the F620 sells for $8,000 at Los Santos Customs. When fully modified,it can only sell maximumly $125,000.
- The F620 is the only luxury sports car in GTA Online that isn't considered as a premium car due to it being classified as a coupe.
- The car's engine tone in GTA V is noticeably different to that which it had in GTA IV.
- After The High Life Update, the F620 is now available on Southernsanandreassuperautos.com.
The Ballad of Gay Tony
- Practically uncommon unless the player drives one.
- A uniquely bright red F620 spawns in front of Maisonette 9 during the start of the Random Encounter mission for Daisie. Players may use the car for the mission and keep it after the mission ends.
- Players may choose to drive an F620 during the triathlon in "This Ain't Checkers" and keep the car after the mission ends. It is significantly more difficult to obtain the vehicle from opponents.
- Spawns commonly across the city for periods in multiplayer.
- At rare times, it can be found driving in Vinewood Hills.
- After the mission Delivering the Truth, an Ocelot F620 will be parked by where you finish the mission, complete with the Epsilon colors.
- Parked outside of the La Spada restaurant on Goma Street and Aguja Street in La Puerta.
- Has a chance to spawn on the Del Perro Pier in the parking lot. Increased chance when it is on the list of cars for Simeon. This is not always the case, however.
- You can buy it at Southernsanandreassuperautos.com for $80,000.