(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door grand tourer|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||The Ballad of Gay Tony|
|Manufacturer||Ocelot (HD Universe)|
- "A superfast luxury tourer in the European tradition, the F620 looks and feels as good on the open road as it does illegally parked outside known paparazzi haunts."
- ―TBoGT Official website.
TBoGT - Original design
The Ocelot F620 is largely based upon both the Aston Martin Vanquish (front fascia and overall body shape) and the Jaguar XK (rear fascia), with minor features like the grill being taken from the Maserati GranTurismo. The side vents of the F620 are also similar to those of the Mercedes SLR McLaren.
The F620, remains largely the same, but has had an updated with wheel design; the car had been updated to feature split five-spoke wheels and it has badges.
PerformanceThe engine of the F620 is a 6.0L Turbo V10 that is incorrectly modeled in the game as a Turbo V8. This is apparent by the high RPM range and power delivery from the engine.
This grand tourer possesses a top speed of 204 mph (328 km/h) and accelerates from 0-60 mph in 6.5 seconds. The F620 is, however, prone to oversteer; but the suspension is low and quite firm, and the braking is very good.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / kph)
204 mph (328 km/h)
6.0 L Turbocharged V10
3750 Lbs (1700 Kg)
The Ballad of Gay Tony
- Driven by Franklin in the mission I Fought the Law....
- Left by Jimmy Boston after the fourth KIFFLOM! mission: Delivering the truth.
- Jimmy Boston owns a Baby-blue F620.
- Daisie Cash-Cooze owns a unique bright red F620, as seen and used in her random encounter. It is possible to keep her car after completing the mission.
- The car is lightly similar to the SuperGT from GTA IV.
- While the badge on the steering wheel is that of Dewbauchee, billboards say that the F620 is made by Ocelot. This is probably because Rockstar used the SuperGT's interior for the F620.
- Although the car quite comprehensively feels, sounds and revs like it has a V10 engine, there is actually an inaccurately modeled Turbo V8 under the bonnet, this information has been backed up by a Rockstar developer.
- When driving the F620 while being chased by the police, the police scanner will refer the F620 as a Dewbauchee brand car instead of an Ocelot brand car.
- The default radio stations for the F620 are:
- After the mission This Ain't Checkers, the player will be able to call Henrique for an F620.
- In Grand Theft Auto V, The F620 has been updated so that it now has red brake calipers instead of the orange calipers found on the F620 in its original form, and it features badges.
- In Grand Theft Auto Online the F620 sells for $8,000 at Los Santos Customs.
The Ballad of Gay Tony
- Practically uncommon unless the player drives one.
- A uniquely bright red F620 spawns in front of Maisonette 9 during the start of the Random Encounter mission for Daisie. Players may use the car for the mission and keep it after the mission ends.
- Players may choose to drive an F620 during the triathlon in "This Ain't Checkers" and keep the car after the mission ends. It is significantly more difficult to obtain the vehicle from opponents.
- Spawns commonly across the city for periods in multiplayer.
- At rare times, it can be found driving in Vinewood Hills.
- After the mission Delivering the Truth, an Ocelot F620 will be parked by where you finish the mission, complete with the Epsilon colors.