|Body style||Superbike motorcycle|
|Capacity||2 (Driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||GTA San Andreas|
The FCR-900 is a motorcycle in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Classified as a superbike, it's one of the fastest vehicles in all Grand Theft Auto series.
Based on a Ducati 900 Supersport, the FCR-900's design may be described as being more aggressive and sporty than both the similarly designed PCJ-600 and BF-400, but is further available in a variety of designs. The FCR-900 is also a rare vehicle. In terms of its body, FCR-900 may be available with any one of three variations:
- A streetfighter version with no frontal fairing.
- A covered version with a half frontal fairing, which only conceals the upper front half of the bike.
- A covered version with a full frontal fairing, which conceals much of the front half of the bike.
There are also three different exhaust pipes and the rims can come in a variety of colors (this is the vehicle's secondary color). The bike may also come with single (left or right) or twin exhaust pipes.
The FCR-900 is designed as the most powerful manufactured motorcycle in GTA San Andreas, besting both the PCJ-600 and BF-400 with better torque, and handling. Just loses to the NRG-500 which has better acceleration, and cornering than all other bikes, making the FCR-900 the second bestest bike in full comparision with all the motorcycles. But consequentily, the NRG-500 have less stability and resistence once it's a bike made specifically for GP races.
- Oddly enough, it has the same engine sound and the same horn as the Bandito.
- The name FCR-900 may be a homophone of the word "fucker".
- It is the only 900cc motorbike in the game.
- The FCR-900 has a resemblence of the two bikes: the Monsoni, and Nousagi; two superbikes from another Rockstar Games game Midnight Club 2.
- Rarely found parking in the parking lot behind Burger Shot in Marina, Los Santos
- This bike can be found in Downtown, Los Santos and Downtown, San Fierro.
- Can be found parked or driving around The Strip
- Parked outside Caligula's Casino in the mission, Freefall.
- It's used in the Loco Syndicate mission T-Bone Mendez, but body type can change.
- The FCR-900 is also the reward for all silver at the Bike School in Blackfield, Las Venturas.
- Parked near Well Stacked Pizza in Roca Escalante, Las Venturas (only when wanted for export, however occasionally a PCJ-600 will spawn there instead)
- Occasionally, the FCR-900 spawns in the parking lot next to Jizzy's Pleasure Domes under Gant Bridge
- When the "Ninja Theme" cheat is activated, it will spawn regularly.
- Available for Import at Eastern Basin for $8000 (Mondays only)