(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle class (GTA V)||Emergency|
|Vehicle type||Law enforcement SUV|
|Body style||Four-door, full-size SUV|
|Capacity||8 (driver and 7 passengers)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
The Declasse FIB Granger is a law enforcement vehicle, making its debut appearance in Grand Theft Auto V, and its multiplayer. It is a modified version of the Granger. The vehicle is simply named FIB in-game.
The FIB Granger is heavily influenced by GM trucks/SUVs. The Granger strongly resembles the eleventh generation Chevrolet Suburban. It also has a hint of GMC Yukon XL Denali styling, and the front fascia looks similar to a Sierra pickup.
The FIB Granger is a variant on the in-game Declasse Granger modified for FIB/NOOSE use. It always comes with a full black paintjob and LED flashing red/blue lights on the front and rear windshields. Using save editor programs and the Creator, it is possible to add a custom paintjob.
The FIB Granger, along with the Sheriff SUV and Park Ranger, is easily the best performing SUV in the game. It improves on the civilian vehicle in every way, with good acceleration (about on par with the Interceptor), and stiff suspension which prevents it from rolling over in high speed turns. It also has a high top speed, great offroad performance, and decent brakes, but it is all at the cost of being difficult to obtain. The FIB Granger is much more challenging to obtain than other police vehicles.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / kph)
6.2 L V8
6 Speed Automatic
GTA V and Online
- When reaching a wanted level of 4 stars, FIB Grangers will begin to appear. It only appears in the city of Los Santos or within the city limits.
- Two Grangers can be found parked next to the satellites in Grand Senora Desert with FIB agents and scientists at around 10:00 - 11:00 in the morning. It can be obtained with no heat at all but FIB agents nearby will open fire on the player most of the time once they try to hijack it. Although, sometimes, two FIB Buffalos will take the place of the FIB Grangers, or sometimes there will be one of each. It can also be found here in Grand Theft Auto Online.
Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto Online
- Even though the vehicle is owned by the FIB, NOOSE officers use these cars. It is probably more of a tactical car than a undercover SUV, as in real life, SWAT operatives use undercover vehicles in order to avoid being identified.
- During the mission Carbine Rifles, the FIB Granger has bullet-proof tires.
- Like the Sheriff SUV, when they spawn, they don't chase the player as frequent as the LSPD, instead they will try to ram the player off the road.
- Any NOOSE officer that falls from the side of the vehicle will not get back to it, he will simply stand up and shoot the player while the Granger maintains his pursuit.