(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle class (GTA V)||Emergency|
|Vehicle type||Law enforcement SUV|
|Body style||Four-door, full-size SUV|
|Capacity||8 (driver and 7 passengers)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
The FIB Granger is heavily influenced by GM trucks/SUVs. The Granger strongly resembles the eleventh generation Chevrolet Suburban. It also has a hint of GMC Yukon XL Denali styling, and the front fascia looks similar to a Sierra pickup.
The FIB Granger, along with the Sheriff SUV and Park Ranger, is easily the best performing SUV in the game. It improves on the civilian vehicle in every way, with good acceleration (about on par with the Interceptor), and stiff suspension which prevents it from rolling over in high speed turns. It also has a high top speed, great offroad performance, and decent brakes, but it is all at the cost of being difficult to obtain. The FIB Granger is much more challenging to obtain than other police vehicles.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / kph)
6.2 L V8
6 Speed Automatic
- Appears in the mission "Carbine Rifles" (Loud Approach) as target vehicles. Loads a crate on the back.
- Appears in the mission "Hotel Assassination".
- When reaching a wanted level of 4 stars, FIB Grangers will begin to appear. It is manned by NOOSE members for some reason. It only appears in the city of Los Santos or within the city limits.
- Can be found in the parking garage during the GTA Online mission Rooftop Rumble.
- Two Grangers can be found parked next to the satellites in Grand Senora Desert with FIB agents and scientists at around 10:00 - 11:00 in the morning. It can be obtained with no heat at all but FIB agents nearby will open fire on the player most of the time once they try to hijack it. Although, sometimes, two FIB Buffalos will take the place of the FIB Grangers, or sometimes there will be one of each. It can also be found here in Grand Theft Auto Online.
- Appears during the closing cutscene of The Paleto Score, however it cannot be driven or taken.
- Appears in Three's Company, next to the Frogger.
- Even though the vehicle is owned by the FIB, NOOSE officers use these cars. It is probably more of a tactical car than a undercover SUV, as in real life, SWAT operatives use undercover vehicles in order to avoid being identified.
- This is strange, as this is one of the most commonly used vehicles used by the FBI.
- During the mission Carbine Rifles the FIB Granger has bullet-proof tires.