|Tagline(s):||"Fleeca, it's time to start paying"|
|Type:||Banking and Credit Card Company|
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto IV|
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
Grand Theft Auto V
- "The Fleeca card is the high-interest loan that keeps on giving."
- ― Description at LCN.com.
Fleeca is a banking and credit card company featured across the HD Universe. It is the counterpart of the real world VISA credit card. The player can buy stocks from them on the Lcn-exchange.com website in GTA V.
Events of GTA IV
Russian customers who pre-ordered GTA IV received a Niko Bellic Fleeca card with his name, serial no., length of validity and date of commission. Fleeca has three radio ads which includes its slogan "Fleeca, it's time to start paying". In TW@ internet cafes and in many other stores in the city, Fleeca credit cards are accepted. There's also a Fleeca company building in The Exchange, Algonquin.
Events of GTA Chinatown Wars
Though there are no ads in the radio stations in GTA Chinatown Wars, Fleeca ads can be seen throughout the city, with the same image as in GTA IV.
Events of GTA V
Along with offering credit cards, Fleeca now operates a series of physical banks named Fleeca Bank around San Andreas. The banks are a rather odd addition as they have a fully modeled interior with pedestrians often waiting in line but no cashiers or employees are to be found. The banks are not featured in any missions and the vaults cannot be opened. Their purpose in-game is currently unknown, but most likely to be used for the heists in GTA Online, featured in the Heists Update.
In Grand Theft Auto Online, players can glitch into the banks using the phone glitch and standing in a certain place. There isn't much to the locations, there is a safe, although you can't open it with explosives, melee, or bullets, and the door behind the counter is locked so you can't get into that area.
Five branches are located in Los Santos itself while two are outside the city:
Notable People with Fleeca card and account
- Dave Grossman offers his Fleeca card to Johnny Klebitz for a job during his Random Encounter.
- During Club Management Luis Lopez has to pick up famous actor Bruce Spade from Northwood and take him to Maisonette 9 by helicopter. Bruce tells Luis he was in town to shoot a Fleeca commercial with a brilliant young director.
- Fleeca comes from "fleecer", which means a person that cons or tricks people out of money.
- Therefore, the pronounciation of the word is "fleesa" rather than "fleeka", this might be so it sounds similar to the word Visa, which is the brand it's parodying.
- Each Fleeca bank branches has a unaccessible vault. In GTA Online, however, these vaults can be entered with a glitch seen in this video. Blaine County Savings Bank can be also entered by the same way.
- One of The Three Bankers that Franklin pick up in the mission Clown Car for the Downtown Cab Co, works in the Fleeca Bank of Hawick Avenue.
- One of the posters inside any branch in GTA V says "Money for nothing? no problem." This is a reference to the Dire Straits song "Money for nothing"
- Shark, a competing credit card company.
- Master B8tr, a competing credit card company.
- Limit, a competing credit card company.