|Tagline(s):||"Fleeca, it's time to start paying"|
|Type:||Banking and Credit Card Company|
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto IV|
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
Grand Theft Auto V
- "The Fleeca card is the high-interest loan that keeps on giving."
- ― Description at LCN.com.
Fleeca is a banking and credit card company featured across the HD Universe. It is the counterpart of the real world VISA credit card. The player can buy stocks from then t the Lcn-exchange.com website in GTA V.
Events of GTA IV
Russian customers who pre-ordered GTA IV received a Niko Bellic Fleeca card with his name, serial no., length of validity and date of commission. Fleeca has three radio ads which includes its slogan "Fleeca, it's time to start paying". In TW@ internet cafes and in many other stores in the city, Fleeca credit cards are accepted. There's also a Fleeca company building in The Exchange, Algonquin.
Events of GTA Chinatown Wars
Though there are no ads in the radio stations in GTA Chinatown Wars, Fleeca ads can be seen throughout the city, with the same image as in GTA IV.
Events of GTA V
Along with offering credit cards, Fleeca now operates a series of physical banks named Fleeca Bank around San Andreas. Four branches are located in Los Santos itself while two of are outside the city. One of those two can be seen near the Los Santos Customs property, just next to the Discount Store on Route 68 in Harmony while another is located on Great Ocean Highway in Banham Canyon. The banks are a rather odd addition as they have a fully modeled interior with pedestrians often waiting in line but no cashiers are to be found. The banks are not featured in any missions and the vaults can not be opened. Their purpose in-game is currently unknown, but most likely to be used for the heist in GTA Online.
- Dave Grossman offers his Fleeca card to Johnny Klebitz for a job during his Random Encounter.
- During Club Management Luis Lopez has to pick up famous actor Bruce Spade from Northwood and take him to Maisonette 9 by helicopter. Bruce tells Luis he was in town to shoot a Fleeca commercial with a brilliant young director.
- In Grand Theft Auto V, the logo remains un-changed from GTA IV.
- Fleeca comes from "fleecer", which means a person that cons or tricks people out of money.
- Therefore, the pronounciation of the word is "fleesa" rather than "fleeka", this might be so it sounds similar to the word Visa, which is the brand it's parodying.
- Each Fleeca bank branches has a unaccessible vault. In GTA Online, however, these vaults can be entered with a glitch seen in this video. Blaine County Savings Bank can be also entered by the same way.
- Franklin Clinton owns a Fleeca bank account.
- One of The Three Bankers that Franklin pick up in the mission Clown Car for the Downtown Cab Co, works in the Fleeca Bank of Hawick Avenue.
Notable People with Fleeca card and account
- Shark, a competing credit card company.
- Master B8tr, a competing credit card company.
- Limit, a competing credit card company.