Grand Theft Auto IV
Russian customers who pre-ordered GTA IV received a Niko Bellic FLEECA card with his name, serial no., length of validity and date of commission. FLEECA has three radio ads which includes its slogan "FLEECA, it's time to start paying". In TW@ internet cafes and in many other stores in the city, FLEECA credit cards are accepted.
In Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
Though there are no ads in the radio stations in GTA Chinatown Wars, FLEECA ads can be seen throughout the city, with the same image as in GTA IV.
Grand Theft Auto V
Along with offering credit cards, FLEECA now operates a series of physical banks named Fleeca Bank around San Andreas. Four branches are located in Los Santos itself while two of are outside the city. One of those two can be seen near the Los Santos Customs property, just next to the Discount Store on Route 68 in Harmony while another is located on Great Ocean Highway in Banham Canyon. The banks are a rather odd addition as they have a fully modeled interior with pedestrians often waiting in line but no cashiers are to be found. The banks are not featured in any missions and the vaults can not be opened. Their purpose in-game is currently unknown.
- Dave Grossman offers his FLEECA card to Johnny Klebitz for a job during his Random Encounter.
- During Club Management Luis Lopez has to pick up famous actor Bruce Spade from Northwood and take him to Maisonette 9 by helicopter. Bruce tells Luis he was in town to shoot a FLEECA commercial with a brilliant young director.
- In Grand Theft Auto V, the logo remains un-changed from GTA IV.
- FLEECA comes from "fleecer", which means a person that cons or tricks people out of money.
- FLEECA can also be read as "Flee CA" or "Flee California." "CA" is the American postal code for the U.S. State of California, which itself is the inspiration for San Andreas.