In Grand Theft Auto IV
Russian customers who pre-ordered GTA IV received a Niko Bellic FLEECA card with his name, serial no., length of validity and date of commission. FLEECA has three radio ads which includes its slogan "FLEECA, it's time to start paying". In TW@ internet cafes and in many other stores in the city, FLEECA credit cards are accepted.
In Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
Though there are no ads in the radio stations in GTA Chinatown Wars, FLEECA ads can be seen throughout the city, with the same image as in GTA IV.
In Grand Theft Auto V
In some of the GTA V trailers, you can see the FLEECA logo on the jewelry store's door during the robbery scene.
- Dave Grossman offers his FLEECA card to Johnny Klebitz for a job during his Random Encounter.
- Luis Lopez while during Club Management, has to pick up famous actor Bruce Spade from Northwood and take him to Maisonette 9 by helicopter. Bruce tells Luis he was in town to shoot a FLEECA commercial with a brilliant young director.
- In Grand Theft Auto V, the logo remains un-changed from GTA IV.
- The name of the credit card could be a reference to the Mitsubishi Freeca, a 5-door minivan which is only sold for the Asian market (except Japan).
- FLEECA comes from "fleecer", which means a person that cons or tricks people out of money.