(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door coupé|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto IV|
Grand Theft Auto V (prop only, undrivable)
|Manufacturer||Willard (HD Universe)|
The Faction is designed as a 1980's American sports coupe, depicted with a T-Top roof and front end fog lights. Some Factions are also equipped with a small hood scoop.
Powered by a turbocharged 6.6 L V8 engine, the Faction is a fun car to drive with a high-torque engine up front. Combined with the FR drivetrain, handbrake turns are smooth yet controllable. ABS is standard, giving the brakes good stopping ability. Top speed is 195 mph (313 km/h), and is reached fairly quickly due to its high acceleration.
- Spawns in Schottler, Cerveza Heights, Steinway, Willis, East Holland, Northwood, Star Junction, Chinatown, Purgatory, Acter, Tudor, Westdyke, South Bohan, Boulevard, Fortside, Firefly Island, Firefly Projects, Beechwood City, East Island City, Berchem, Leftwood, Acter Industrial Park, Normandy, Port Tudor, Varsity Heights, Middle Park, Middle Park West, Easton, Lower Easton, Presidents City, Fishmarket North, The Exchange, Bohan Industrial, Chase Point, Northern Gardens, BOABO, East Hook, and Charge Island.
- Driving a Sabre or Ruiner will make the Faction spawn more frequently.
- Spawns in traffic during multiplayer.
- After collecting all thirty cars for Stevie he agrees to purchase cars from Niko Bellic, with the Faction fetching $1,800.
- The two default radio stations in the Faction are Electro-Choc and Radio Broker.
- This is the first and only vehicle in the GTA series with a dealership badge, as there is a badge reading "Liberty City Willard" on the rear.
- The Faction is one of a few vehicles in GTA IV that has a burnt out "wrecked" version, seen as a rusted shell in junkyards. This version of the car also appears in GTA V, but with better textures.
- The beta name for the Faction was Majestic.
- The Faction bears many similarities to the Sabre.