(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door coupe|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Manufacturer||Willard (GTA IV)|
The Faction is designed as a 1980's American sports coupe, depicted with a T-Top roof and front end fog lights. Some Factions are also equipped with a small hood scoop.
The Faction resembles a 1982-1987 Buick Regal (similar to the Majestic in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas). Details and portions of the design take cues from the Buick Grand National and Regal T-Type. The rear of the Faction, particularly the tail lights, take design cues from the Nissan 240RS Group B car.
Powered by a turbocharged 6.6 L V8 engine, the Faction is a fun car to drive with a high-torque engine up front. Combined with the FR drivetrain, handbrake turns are smooth yet controllable. ABS is standard, giving the brakes good stopping ability. Top speed is 170 mph (274 km/h), and is reached fairly quickly due to its high acceleration.
- Commonly spawns in Cerveza Heights, Schottler, Cerveza Heights, Steinway, Willis (Dukes), East Holland, Northwood, Star Junction, Chinatown, Purgatory, Acter, Tudor, Westdyke, South Bohan, Boulevard and Fortside.
- Often spawns in Firefly Island, Firefly Projects, Schottler, Beechwood City, East Island City and Willis.
- Sometimes spawn in Berchem, Leftwood and Westdyke, Acter Industrial Park, Normandy, Port Tudor , Varsity Heights, Middle Park, Middle Park West, Star Junction, Purgatory, Easton, Lower Easton, Presidents City, Fishmarket North, The Exchange, Bohan Industrial, Chase Point, Northern Gardens, BOABO, East Hook and Charge Island.
- Driving a Sabre will make the Faction spawn more frequently.
- Driving a Ruiner will make the Faction spawn more frequently and in larger numbers.
- Spawns in traffic during multiplayer.
- After collecting all thirty cars for Stevie he agrees to purchase cars from Niko Bellic, with the Faction fetching $1,800.
- The two default radio stations in the Faction are Electro-Choc and Radio Broker.
- This is the first and only vehicle in the GTA series with a dealership badge, as there is a badge reading "Liberty City Willard" on the rear.
- The Faction is one of a few vehicles in GTA IV that has a burnt out "wrecked" version, seen as a rusted shell in junkyards.
- The beta name for the Faction was Majestic.
- If painted black, the Faction looks almost identical to the car used at the beginning of Fast and Furious .