|This article or section is Under Construction.|
You may be looking for the mission, Fame or Shame (mission).
Fame or Shame is a talent show hosted by Lazlow Jones. The judges on Fame or Shame tend to mock and insult Lazlow even when voting on a singer's performance. The show's ratings are apparently low which Lazlow then begs the judges to do something controversial, similar to how real-life talent shows do something controversial by keeping acts in despite how bad they can be.
Hugh Harrison: is a supposedly British judge and an obvious parody of Simon Cowell, complete with degrading comments which is usually aimed at Lazlow. A montage shows Hugh comparing bad acts to Lazlow and even assaulting and even urinating on him.
Anita Mendoza: The female judge who seems to be a parody of Paula Abdul who approves of Hugh's insults at Lazlow and considers it as British humor. Anita mentions that Lazlow slept with an overweight woman in exchange for putting her through to the finals. Lazlow initially denies this before later confirming it.
Imran Shinowa: The third judge member who also hates Lazlow. He actually spends more time advertising all sort of commercial products than judging the performances of the participants, and usually plays a smaller role in the show than Hugh and Anita.
- William Angio: A singer who looks like Jezz Torrent and even sings one of his solos. The Judges initially insult William after his performance, but after Lazlow begs everyone to do something controversial to get ratings, they vote William "fame". Hugh then asks William to attack Lazlow, which he does.
- Tracey De Santa:
- Three Masturbating Monkeys: The Winners of the competition.
- Mimes on Fire:
- The Most Racist Man in America:
- When Tracey finishes her song, Lazlow hopes for her to win. He also makes references to a man that will kill him if Tracey didn't get chosen. He is referring to Michael De Santa (see mission Reuniting the Family).
- Jezz Torrent is mentioned during one performance where it is revealed that Jezz had done some solo songs. The mention of Jezz is yet again another call back to 3D Universe, which is in different continuity to the HD Universe.
- There are several "Don't forget to Vote!" advertisements during the last part of the in-game TV show, showing that the voting fees are "only" $14.99 for calls, and $21.99 for texts.
- Fame or Shame is likely a parody of talent shows such as American Idol, The X-Factor and America's Got Talent where three judges vote on the singer's performance.