(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door convertible|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
From what can be seen of the car, its design appears to be inspired by British styling featured on the Jaguar XF for the front and rear fascia, the Swedish styling of the second generation Saab 9-5 for the headlights and the Italian styling of the 2010-present Maserati GranCabrio for the bonnet, greenhouse area, front windshield and rear windshield. The styling has resulted in a convertible version of the Felon.
The sides of this car share many design features with the Felon. The main body is smooth and elegant, with the only extra formation being a tall, thin air duct behind the front wheel arch. The wheel arches are flared, providing a more muscular appearance. The main body lines are smooth and curvy illustrating the luxurious intent of the car's design. The car features doors with frameless windows and the wing mirrors are mounted just behind the base of the A-pillar. A black vinyl roof can be raised to complete the car's form. Chrome door handles are also present to enhance the luxurious theme of the car's design. The car features similar eight spoke wheels as its stable-mate; the Felon GT having trident formations at the outer end of the spokes, wrapped in low-profile tyres.
The rear face of the car is that of the Felon; featuring rear lamp units that are dominantly red, which partly have the horizontal chrome trim inset, with the reverse lamp area adjacent, creating a formation that spans most of the car's width and is parallel to the rear lights at its outer ends. The horizontal trim also forms the top edge for the impressed license plate area. Beneath these there is a rear bumper that protrudes from the main body in two levels, with the lower half having more elevation. The base of the bumper features a sharp ledge that bounds a polymer covered area which spans the entire width and houses two twin-oval exhaust tips at either edge.
- Josh Bernstein owns a red Felon GT.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / kph)
226 mph / 367 kph
- Usually spawns in traffic.
- In Grand Theft Auto Online the Felon GT sells for $9,500 at Los Santos Customs.
- In Grand Theft Auto Online the Felon GT sells for the most out of any unmodified car you can bring to the Los Santos Customs.
- In the Grand Theft Auto Online mission Out of Court settlement, the lawyer is driving a Felon GT with bulletproof tires. Kill the lawyer but don't pick up the evidence yet and store the car in your garage and then complete the mission. When you next enter your garage, the Felon GT will be there in which you can sell to Los Santos Customs for $22,000.