|Genre:|| Soul, R&B, Funk, Disco
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto: Vice City|
Fever 105 is a radio station in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, hosted by Oliver "Ladykiller" Biscuit (voiced by Julius Dyson). The station plays Modern Disco, Soul and R&B. An album of songs from the station is available separately or as part of the Vice City soundtrack box set.
In Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, it is heavily implied that Fever used to be the Hip-hop/Electro station Fresh FM. This is further evidenced by the fact that Fresh was broadcasted at the same frequency, and its DJ, Luke, was having an angry outburst at Biscuit because he had offered to buy the station.
- The Whispers - "And the Beat Goes On" (1980)
- Fat Larry's Band - "Act Like You Know" (1982)
- Oliver Cheatham - "Get Down Saturday Night" (1983)
- Pointer Sisters - "Automatic" (1983)
- René & Angela - "I'll Be Good" (1985)
- Mary Jane Girls - "All Night Long" (1983)
- Rick James - "Ghetto Life" (1981)
- Michael Jackson - "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin" (1983)
- Evelyn King - "Shame" (1978)
- Teena Marie - "Behind the Groove" (1980)
- Mtume - "Juicy Fruit" (1982)
- Kool & the Gang - "Summer Madness" (1975)
- Indeep - "Last Night a DJ Saved My Life" (1982)
- It is implied that it's Lance Vance's favorite radio stations as his white Infernus has this stations as default.
- By coincidence, Will Smith sampled The Whispers' song "And The Beat Goes On" in his hit song "Miami" and Vice City is modeled after Miami, Florida.
- Fever 105 is one of two preferred radio stations tuned in by the Haitian gang, which can be heard after the player carjacks their gang vehicle, the Voodoo.
- The songs All Night Long and Behind the Groove are also played in the Pole Position Club.
- Paradise FM, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories which plays disco music.
- K109 The Studio, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto IV which plays disco music.
- Space 103.2 , a radio station in Grand Theft Auto V which plays funk music.